NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tankman, here is a flikr account with some nice shots of the back of the statue https://www.flickr.com/photos/24648533@N03/sets/72157626891982058/

I hope these help!

As much as I admire the paint apps and sculpt, I don't find it terribly accurate... the proportions are all over the place and the color scheme is nothing like the suit or original sculpt...

And, honestly, I know several people are complaining about the Alien figure not being able to close its mouth...but neither could the actual suit.

There was always a gap between the bottom and the top teeth due to the large, sharp teeth on the side.

So, to make an "accurate" Alien, it SHOULD NOT be able to close its mouth all the way.

Alien_-_Sigourney_Weaver__The_Alien.jpg

0025.jpg

0011.jpg

4128280288_367e3f28bd_o.jpg

Agreed 100% and thanks for the awesome pics!
I believe the problem with the lower jaw isn't really that it doesn't close, but that the jaw is positioned too far back. So to me it's more about how the factory positioned the articulation.

I was thinking about having two different leg styles. Alien 1 and what to do for Aliens. Go thicker or maybe do it kind of like those cool artist computer designs I saw a few mouths ago. Someone on here did a cool kit of it and I really liked the look. Sideshow went thicker with a long leg thick look which is cool also. What to do is the Q?

I feel the Cameron aliens should be skinnier and insect-like, and the puppet is the only reference I've seen of it. Never seen the legs of the puppet though...
In theory the legs should be the same as Bolaji's (except for the feet, of course), which were very skinny anyway.
I guess what I'm driving at is that the Giger alien legs are pretty well documented now, and if the Cameron alien legs are to be different, then they should (IMHO) follow the very insect-like, stick-like thinness of the arms on the puppet.

The hip is way better now and the straight cuts will be history. These will be very cool.

Dude, I have absolutely no doubts that this new batch of aliens will be amazing!

I wonder how they will release all of the variants of the figure too. They have both Blue and Brown highlights like before, but now there are battle damaged verisons of them too.

Man, I am going to be buying a ton of these guys!

Last edited:
NECA, make a Ripley.

And you can do it. You can easily do it. Just do not give her any weapons. Tell Weaver, there will be no guns. Just a plain old boring Ripley.

And then give Hicks an extra accessory, the taped gun. You have the option of giving it to her.

NECA, make a Ripley.

And you can do it. You can easily do it. Just do not give her any weapons. Tell Weaver, there will be no guns. Just a plain old boring Ripley.

And then give Hicks an extra accessory, the taped gun. You have the option of giving it to her.

:lecture I'd genuinely like to hear what NECA or HT would say about that. Its a bit sneaky but :dunno could they get away with it?

NECA, make a Ripley.

What's the story with Weaver and guns anyway; doesn't she agree with guns or something because it seems strange considering she is most famous for portraying Ripley and the whole world can see her holding a gun on film.

I don't even care for an Aliens Ripley, I want a friggin Alien version more than anything else..followed by an Alien 3 version, then Resurrection.

What's the story with Weaver and guns anyway; doesn't she agree with guns or something because it seems strange considering she is most famous for portraying Ripley and the whole world can see her holding a gun on film.

She's just not all that smart.

She's anti-gun, anti-war, that sort of thing. I think she draws the line at movies, but action figures are a bit over-the-top in her eyes.

She wishes she draws lines now days. If she weren't so stupid she'd get huge pay days for more Aliens movies but she chose to try to kill the franchise. I'm glad Fox wised up on her and went for the director over her. Still though an Aliens Ripley would be nice.

She wishes she draws lines now days. If she weren't so stupid she'd get huge pay days for more Aliens movies but she chose to try to kill the franchise. I'm glad Fox wised up on her and went for the director over her. Still though an Aliens Ripley would be nice.

vasquez is a cooler character then ripley imo, i'd rather have vasquez then ripley anyway, make vasquez.. weaver is full of herself anyway.

I do love Ripley but yeah not fussed about figure.
Would be cool if they did made her and I would buy but no huge loss imo. I much rather have a queen.

Alien needed to end. At least Ripley's story,.

Last edited:
Wow. Alright.

So she doesn't like guns. That doesn't make her stupid. It just makes her....anti gun. Just make her with no guns and a cat.

No, no. Kudos to tankman for speaking his mind and the truth in these ridiculously politically correct times. She's a hypocrite like a bunch of other actors who've made good paydays & established their reps with gun-wielding characters, only to demonize guns and gun ownership off-screen. I don't want to turn this into a political thread, but I couldn't resist backing tankman up in this regard.

Back