NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This re-sculpting of the Cameron alien is music to my ears!
Next bit of news I will keep an eye out for is the re-sculpting of the Giger alien, and then the A3 dragon and the Queen!

Nothin really new but it certainly seems that NECA, not just Tankman, wants to do a Queen Alien. And that if we buy the hell out of the first 2 marines more may well follow.

Looking forward to the sculpt. They're nailing hair lately, just look at the Drago sculpt. Goes from a 1 blade up to a 2 and spiked flat-top, just like the film. Great sculpting.

I think for the first time I will hive build. I am really going to pour my wallet into this line. As a collector I am going to buy multiples to stay in the box, as a fan open them and create a diorama, and a seller hold on to some of these and re-sell later, make a profit so i can purchase future marines and aliens.

In Aliens we have two types of arms:

33802384cz7.jpg

Yup, I hope Kyle will sculpt new arms to reflect the look of the puppet! I've always loved that.
BTW, looking at that pic, it seems to me the ribcage is actually different form the original Giger design... hadn't noticed that before.

EDIT: just checked, it is different indeed, it's got two extra ribs, which means there's probably other subtle changes.

The arms on the puppet version are the same small arms on the Queen alien.

Quite looking forward to seeing the new warrior figures

Bri

Can someone put the pix up from 2 years ago or so of the guy that did that great looking repaint on the 1 to 1 Alien full size statue. I could see the spine and a lot more details I need right now.

Hi, I think I may have found the images you are looking for:

Alienstatuefront.jpg

alienstatueback.jpg

and a side shot of an un-painted statue:

IMG_0155.jpg

I hope these help!

Hi, I think I may have found the images you are looking for:

Alienstatuefront.jpg

alienstatueback.jpg

and a side shot of an un-painted statue:

IMG_0155.jpg

I hope these help!

Yeah these are the ones and I need the shot of the back and I remember being about to see the details of the spine. I think fans will enjoy the new warrior and I'm hoping to fix up the Alien also. Thanks a lot and you think you might be able to find more. All this stuff helps a lot.

Yeah these are the ones and I need the shot of the back and I remember being about to see the details of the spine. I think fans will enjoy the new warrior and I'm hoping to fix up the Alien also. Thanks a lot and you think you might be able to find more. All this stuff helps a lot.

You're welcome. I'll try to find more images for you. And thank you for sculpting these amazing figures!

Also I wanted to ask, will the new Warrior have the same headsculpt as the older one, or will it be a brand new sculpt for the head? Thanks!

Why? The Alien warrior is fine....

Because the mold was lost when the factory went under. The old figure will suck compared to this new one. Way better articulation and improved sculpting. When I get back to Alien 1 you want to finally put your old McFarlane figure where it needs to go. You know the attack. LOL. The legs are so much better now and I wish I could do this to our 18 inch figure. I'm looking forward to our Aliens line being one of our best efforts.

Back