NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Alien Resurrection logo, I used to draw that back in school. Speaking of drawings, nice one Bo Shrek. I would like and subscribe but I'm not actually a member on youtube.

^Very nice touch with the smoke/vapour for that thawing Queen effect. And also the red lighting for the Ops battle in Aliens.

On twitter today

any plans of rereleasing the Original 1979 Alien Ripley?

Randy - 'Yes but with improvements'

That's cool. An Ultimate Ripley perhaps? New accessories? Hot Toys provided the motion tracker and Cat carry-case so maybe NECA have made those.

NECA should do their version of this 2 pack for an exclusive.....:wink1:

Joking aside hopefully NECA will release Ash.

61P5uzSLx4L._SL1077_.jpg

NECA should do their version of this 2 pack for an exclusive.....:wink1:

Joking aside hopefully NECA will release Ash.

yes one normal version and a broken gore version like they have with bishop.

Herr some few pictures of my dioramas. A ultrasonic fogger is an easy way to produce some fog for some special effetcs :)
Black Playdo some color and hot glue for an alien nest pilar

pillar.jpg
alien3rust.jpg
temple.jpg
wallmount.jpg

Love the MOC Ripley line up at the end. I'd kinda like to the be able to do that but I've been an opener all this time so I'd have to track down the whole lot of them.

and @ VanZerg, nice job with the hot glue.

In light of the Resurrection wave I'm watching the film again and for whatever reason the subtitles were on and I decided to just leave them. I get to the Newborn's death scene and the subtitles read ''Oh no! Nooo'' as it's being sucked out into space. Over twenty years and I had no idea the Newborn had human dialogue, wtf.

Anyway, still a terrible Alien film. Passable enough generic sci-fi monster movie.

Back