NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d like to know how you’re supposed to look down the front aperture sight on that gun Ripley’s holding.... :rotfl

I’d like to know how you’re supposed to look down the front aperture sight on that gun Ripley’s holding.... :rotfl

this one?

lp4OGyq.jpg

like this:

Shockrifle.jpg

Someone asked about Nostromo versions of Dallas and Lambert and the response was 'unlikely'....OK Randy, wink wink, I get it, wink wink.

Someone also asked about the closed egg being reissued and he said and he was open to that. Hah, open to the closed egg.

View attachment 440564

Still think there's something wrong with those legs. The feet also look funny, like it's wearing shoes.

Was really looking forward to this figure but seeing the feet like this I will not buy it. The Mcfarlane resurrection feet look way better. This stomps it for everything else of course but the feet make It look really goofy unfortunately.

Someone asked about Nostromo versions of Dallas and Lambert and the response was 'unlikely'....OK Randy, wink wink, I get it, wink wink.

Someone also asked about the closed egg being reissued and he said and he was open to that. Hah, open to the closed egg.

I'll be pissed if Dallas and others aren't at Toy Fair.

It's not a sight, it's there to attach the sling.
Oh, that’s even better. No sight at all, and the actual barrel of the thing is about five inches below the natural sightline off the top of the gun... :lol

Aside from the creative “movie" aspect of giving the Alien 4 Xenomorph a new look, is there a “Alien Universe” reason on why they changed (i.e. Long ass fingers)?
I always felt they started to move in the direction of organic than mechanical the further away from the Original movie.

I always saw explained it away because of the mutation caused by the cloning process.
But of course, it just boils down to ADI's silly ideas. They always went for the more organic look, without all the mechanical bits of Giger's original creation.
In the end, both the A3 and A:R creatures are cool looking monsters, and I like them a lot, but they lack the disturbing bio-mechanical aspect of Giger's ideas, and are the lesser for it.

Back