NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The baby dog alien an the queen are too big for a 7" scale. Maybe the version from the cow had this size.

49213375-2209106659151707-8178564995211067392-n.jpg

Love it!
That's pretty cool, I'll take it. Strange that he didn't keep this for FacehuggerFriday.
Just got the pre-order alert for this set from BBTS, so I guess we're seeing it today because somebody - either NECA or their e-tail partners - didn't want to wait any longer to start soliciting it?

Yes it is. BTW, I've seen that movie a lot, and I'm pretty certain Spike didn't have anything hanging off his face. Poor Spike.

The baby dog alien an the queen are too big for a 7" scale. Maybe the version from the cow had this size.

View attachment 440160

Are the Queen Hugger and baby Expanded Universe? Do not recall them. They look nice however I don't think I want to pay the price ($50+ CAN or more) for them. Many of the accessory sets are passes for me.....to expensive for what they are.

mmm.. maybe 1/4
i think i know what you mean, but it's not a fresh chestburster definitely, it's a slightly grown thing with fully developed limbs, so it wouldn't need to fit into 1/6 chest, so it will be still ok for 1/6. a pity of course, because i wanted a "just born" queen.
also if it was super cheap, i could just tear off its bigger limbs and pretend that smaller arms are main arms.
buuut that's all true only to this image, where it looks smaller than ox chestburster and reminds of A1 burster body.

attachment.php

on this image, which must show the real thing, shape and proportions, it's bigger than bambi and has a body shape closer to grown-up A3 instead of little chestburster of A1.

DwqKEXEXQAA6leP

50035168_2213623642033342_6022930113463582720_o.jpg

Still think there's something wrong with those legs. The feet also look funny, like it's wearing shoes.

49691979_2213623428700030_6074436044177014784_o.jpg

Ripley on the other hand looks really good. I think she's my new favorite out of the four.

Yeah, the feet are wrong.
Looks like they simply attached the feet of the AvP alien to the legs of the A:R alien...

That's disappointing.

Yeah, the feet are wrong.
Looks like they simply attached the feet of the AvP alien to the legs of the A:R alien...

That's disappointing.
Yeah, the feet look stretched horizontally. They may have to eliminate the peghole on the bottom of the feet and retool the joint. It really doesn’t look like the Xenomorph from the film, with those feet.

Back