NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Answer:

NECA
‏@NECA_TOYS NECA Retweeted The Spider
Skin tone plastic

So lets see how this comes out.

woo-hoo! i started buying humans only waiting for skin tone plastick Hicks&Hudson.

Very, compare to most of my high priced hot toys . This stands out more than anything I own, it's the size of a 32" tv

Space Jockey looks great, damn thing suddenly sold out on BBTS. Will have to look for it at my nearest comic shop I suppose.

woo-hoo! i started buying humans only waiting for skin tone plastick Hicks&Hudson.

It's still no guarantee they'll come out as good as Vasquez though...I worry about 2 packs in particular.

IMG_5080.jpgIMG_5081.jpgIMG_5082.jpgIMG_5083.jpgIMG_5084.jpgIMG_5079.jpgIMG_5078.jpgIMG_5085.jpg
My boss gave me a display case so I'm capable to show some of what I've got. Mostly Neca, some Halcyon Viynl figures, Sideshow space jockey and a replica of the Narcissus from the opening scenes of Aliens 1986. Have H. R. Giger figure on its way, Ripley from Hot Toys (who knows when) and the alien derelict from Hollywood Collectibles yet to come. Running out of room.

Didn't Kenner do the opposite version? Alien head, human body. Maybe Neca will will give it a shot. My version not quite accurate. Actor Tom Skerritt said he wore blue Nike tennis shoes.

Ha once again, has anybody that owns a 1/4 scale xeno figured out the hollow lower leg issue?

Tired of mine being in a 'take a knee' pose but I don't want it"s legs to warp. Also how do I attach pics to a post? Repainting the beast and I wanna show off.

View attachment 313650View attachment 313651View attachment 313652View attachment 313653View attachment 313654View attachment 313655View attachment 313656View attachment 313657
My boss gave me a display case so I'm capable to show some of what I've got. Mostly Neca, some Halcyon Viynl figures, Sideshow space jockey and a replica of the Narcissus from the opening scenes of Aliens 1986. Have H. R. Giger figure on its way, Ripley from Hot Toys (who knows when) and the alien derelict from Hollywood Collectibles yet to come. Running out of room.

Can I ask where you got that Alien 3 Ripley face from ?

Sigourney is a life cast purchased from eBay some time ago. This particular one was a limited run. Though there is at least one other out there, where she is smiling quite broadly. Odd and awkward thing to do, when your face is smothered in plaster and wrapped in gauze, I would think.

That's an awesome collection and display Kenernest.
It would be neat to make a custom figure using the 1:4th Big Chap and some Enterbay head, hands and feet.
BTW, where did you get that SpaceJockey bust?

bwh1990, I thought everyone was going the "doll stand" route.
If not, one would have to inject silicone or resin into the legs.
As for the pix, you have to upload them the a third party and use the "IMG" code to paste in the reply area of the forum.
You can also upload them directly to the forum, and use the link in your reply.

That's an awesome collection and display Kenernest.
It would be neat to make a custom figure using the 1:4th Big Chap and some Enterbay head, hands and feet.
BTW, where did you get that SpaceJockey bust?

bwh1990, I thought everyone was going the "doll stand" route.
If not, one would have to inject silicone or resin into the legs.

As for the pix, you have to upload them the a third party and use the "IMG" code to paste in the reply area of the forum.

You can also upload them directly to the forum, and use the link in your reply.

Glad you guys like the custom. The head was the only tricky part, and not all that much. As far as attempting the 1/4 scale, that could be pretty costly. Created the 7" version when one of the alien figures broke and the idea just hit me.

Martino Catalano is the artist. He has a web page where he sells his mostly Giger inspired art. He's a very talented individual. The Jockey bust is a bit rough, less polished then his other pieces. I painted it and applied particular colored pastel dust to give it some life. Sealed it, than painted the entire thing with liquid latex, rubbing much of the latex off after it dried, to give the appearance of decayed flesh as H. R. Giger did himself.

Glad my boss gave me the display case. Before, everything was scattered all over the place.

Back