NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I don't think this has yet gotten its due attention^ Burke is a possibility now? ****ing awesome. I mean that's definitely another SDCC exclusive sort of scenario but I'll take it rather than not getting him at all.

...cool if it happens, but probably won't be picking him up, specially if it's a exclusive or something. Vasquez seals my Aliens collection as far as I'm concerned, unless they re-released those Warriors with improved articulation later down the line.

It's funny how things like the sentry gun and Burke that were repeatedly shot down by Randy at least look they are possible now. I would get 1 Burke and several sentry guns so I'd gladly take both. Randy also sometimes makes it seem like the Aliens line is all but tapped out but then we get tweets from him like this that makes me believe he doesn't want the line to die down just yet since he and others at Neca also want more from the line too. I really hope they give us a couple more like Drake, Gorman, either Crowe or Ski and Apone(I know) but if it winds down I'm still very impressed with what we've been offered but still want more.

I also hope that this possible big reveal Randy talked about in his Facehugger Friday tweet is something for the 30th anniversary and something really great. Maybe a crowning jewel on what has been a fantastic Aliens year already. Either way it's already been great but I'm really excited about Friday and what it could be.

Please don't take this as me being greedy or unappreciative, Aliens is just my favorite line from several Neca lines I collect - lol. I really do appreciate what we have been offered.

^^^ I don't think you are being greedy or unappreciative Staps.

As for me...

I-want-more.jpg

Please don't take this as me being greedy or unappreciative, Aliens is just my favorite line from several Neca lines I collect - lol. I really do appreciate what we have been offered.

It's natural for us to keep wanting more. All it is necessary for us to do is watch our phrasing and tone to make sure we don't come across like petulant brats and also to acknowledge every once in a while everything that we have - stuff we always wanted but seemed like we'd never get. Then just keep buying as it comes so as to keep the line alive. As long as the line lives there's hope for more grails.

Randy on twitter had the subject of Burke brought up again and he actually said he met Paul Reiser and Paul was open to the idea. Then Randy said they would see if they could make it work.

Damn that would be cool. I also remember Paul wishing everyone happy LV 426 day on his twitter when he found out about it. He may have been made aware of NECA and their Aliens figure line on that day too as a result, thus talking to Randy about maybe getting his own figure.

Either way, he is a pretty big character in the second movie so a figure of him would be great by me.

I don't think this has yet gotten its due attention^ Burke is a possibility now? ****ing awesome. I mean that's definitely another SDCC exclusive sort of scenario but I'll take it rather than not getting him at all.

I am optimistic now too :hi5: I wonder though if they will do him with a suit at the beginning of the film or have him in the jeans and classic 1980's puffy vest as well ?

Probably right. Glad you posted that, I might have gotten my hopes up for something I care about.

I do not want to get my hopes up either now lol But, in my dreams I always wish they would announce either a Sulaco locker room diorama piece so we can have a cool weapons storage area for all the props we do not use, or a small in scale vehicle.

I am optimistic now too :hi5: I wonder though if they will do him with a suit at the beginning of the film or have him in the jeans and classic 1980's puffy vest as well ?

The puffy vest would be my guess ( then if you had two, make a custom Marty Mcfly................... I'm kidding I kidding, no hurling virtual stones at me.......)

Burke in a suit would be comparable to Gorman in service C's, only in brief scene at begining

I do not want to get my hopes up either now lol But, in my dreams I always wish they would announce either a Sulaco locker room diorama piece so we can have a cool weapons storage area for all the props we do not use, or a small in scale vehicle.

Along with gun turrets, I would like a the floor plan display screne ( that light s up )

Need help...Has anyone here bought a Neca Alien Queen from overseas (China,Hong Kong) on ebay,i ask because I want to buy one but they are very expensive in Canada now,and was wondering if they are just blatant knock offs from overseas,or should I just pay the going rate in North America? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am new to this line,thank you

I think this is the big reveal - very cool

Attachments

• CquCKL7WEAAfGxR.jpg
    CquCKL7WEAAfGxR.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 117
  • CquCKMFWYAAUbu1.jpg
    CquCKMFWYAAUbu1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 119
Whoa!!! That sucker will be huge. About 19" H x 28" L by my visual analysis (give or take an inch or two).

I haven't kept up with the Alien pressure suit figures. So that's Dallas in pink, Kane in yellow and Lambert in blue correct?

I thought that Kane only came with the face hugger head...? Maybe that's why they only show him from the back.

Well, gonna have to get that!

Also saw a tweet more or less confirming that if the eggsack happens it won't be sold with a Queen as it'd cost too much.

Now if only the helmets for the Nostromo spacesuits weren't so frikkin' huge...

Come to think of it this was something we were guessing and hoping for the last time Randy said something big was coming and that ended up being the life size egg.

Back