NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's alright Casey...

Newt1.jpg

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS · 2m2 minutes ago

NECA Retweeted

we'll see

NECA added,

@NECA_TOYS Randy, any possibility of NECA releasing a "Control Room" 2-pack with Ripley w/ jacket and Newt figure?

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 15m15 minutes ago

NECA Retweeted BryceMe

No

NECA added,
BryceMe @Bryce_96xx
@NECA_TOYS Any more marines from Aliens planned for after the Vasquez wave.
0 retweets 1 like

"Oh great, isn't this magical "

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS · 2m2 minutes ago

NECA Retweeted

we'll see

NECA added,

@NECA_TOYS Randy, any possibility of NECA releasing a "Control Room" 2-pack with Ripley w/ jacket and Newt figure?

Cool, so that's something they would consider. Seems like a great way to get Newt out there and do a much requested version of Ripley.

NECA Retweeted BryceMe

No

NECA added,
BryceMe @Bryce_96xx
0 retweets 1 like

I think that's one of those lies they tell. Or it's true for just right now but for as long as they're making figures from the Alien franchise there will always be potential for them to at least do Drake and other variants of the marines we've gotten so far.

Saw some other tweets too - apparently they've only shown 2/3rds of the Alien 3 creature pack.....I guess that means the bambi-burster hasn't been seen yet?

Another one stating that Sigourney Weaver doesn't want her figures done with extreme facial expressions. That was in response to a question about getting a figure for this scene:

Alien1.gif

NECA Retweeted BryceMe

No

NECA added,
BryceMe @Bryce_96xx
0 retweets 1 like

There's no way he's closing the door on future Marines, this is Randy toying with us. He also seemed to suggest the Kenner Marines would happen eventually so that would qualify as a marine and he also talked about re-releasing Series 1 Hicks and Hudson at some point. They want to keep the line going and outside of xenos,the last 2 movies and Alien Covenant the Marines will play a part somewhere down the line just maybe not until 2017 or later. Even if they did not make anymore I'd be happy but damn I would love a Drake before it's all said and done.

Last edited:
Cool, so that's something they would consider. Seems like a great way to get Newt out there and do a much requested version of Ripley.

I think that's one of those lies they tell. Or it's true for just right now but for as long as they're making figures from the Alien franchise there will always be potential for them to at least do Drake and other variants of the marines we've gotten so far.

Saw some other tweets too - apparently they've only shown 2/3rds of the Alien 3 creature pack.....I guess that means the bambi-burster hasn't been seen yet?

Another one stating that Sigourney Weaver doesn't want her figures done with extreme facial expressions. That was in response to a question about getting a figure for this scene:

View attachment 280848

Damn, now I wish I'd gotten the signed Newt :p

There's no way he's closing the door on future Marines, this is Randy toying with us. He also seemed to suggest the Kenner Marines would happen eventually so that would qualify as a marine and he also talked about re-releasing Series 1 Hicks and Hudson at some point. They want to keep the line going and outside of xenos,the last 2 movies and Alien Covenant the Marines will play a part somewhere down the line just maybe not until 2017 or later. Even if they did not make anymore I'd be happy but damn I would love a Drake before it's all said and done.

Yeah, plus there is no way they aren't going to make an ops assault Vasquez with the pulse rifle. They already paid for her likeness, and all they need is an unarmored upper body and the head sculpt without the gear on it.

A little issue I have with the current set of figures from Aliens is that technically they are all from different parts of the film, there's no completing any one scene in particular.

The initial Hicks and Hudson releases are from the ''Game Over man'' scene. The 2 pack Hicks is from the Sub Level 3 battle. The 2 pack Hudson is from the Ops battle. Ripley is from the hive scene and the Powerloader VS Queen scene.

This is why I really want the variants so we can match them up better to the film.

Anywho, my Newt has shipped. From a seller I've bought from already this is year as it turns out. I didn't know that when I ordered.

A little issue I have with the current set of figures from Aliens is that technically they are all from different parts of the film, there's no completing any one scene in particular.

The initial Hicks and Hudson releases are from the ''Game Over man'' scene. The 2 pack Hicks is from the Sub Level 3 battle. The 2 pack Hudson is from the Ops battle. Ripley is from the hive scene and the Powerloader VS Queen scene.

This is why I really want the variants so we can match them up better to the film.

Anywho, my Newt has shipped. From a seller I've bought from already this is year as it turns out. I didn't know that when I ordered.

Wow, you nailed the issue that I was just sitting here in my cave thinking about. I want to make a new Aliens diorama but none of the figures that I have currently or will have match one particular scene in the movie. I was thinking of making a montage of several different scenes but I don't really have room on the shelf for that. I will probably end up doing the corridor scene where the marines first enter the complex. It wont be screen accurate since some of the marines will not be wearing helmets but it is what it is and should look pretty good.

I never really thought about that until I read your post. I customized my series 1 Hicks and Hudson with helmets to help but to me there should never have been a Marine sold without at least a removable helmet with the exception of a Hicks with headset that we haven't got yet.

Back