NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 8m8 minutes ago

NECA Retweeted Brett Sheehan

Well like Newt if he was in the retail assortment it would die on the pegs. Too niche & specialized.

NECA added,
Brett Sheehan @Bergman_Fellini
@NECA_TOYS I'd want Burke if you make him readily available for everyone. If you'd rather he be exclusive like Newt don't bother.
0 retweets 6 likes:

:horse I would really like to know in more detail, that twitter would allow, what are they basing this opinion on, Given the amount of grief they have received about newt being a SDCC only item.:slap:slap:mad::gah:

As a non-twitter user I have trouble discerning what is a response and what is the original tweet but that doesn't sound like they're explicitly ruling out making Burke, just that he'd be an exclusive if they did. Interesting.

Got it. Really is fantastic

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1466557060620.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1466557060620.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 211
Another shot , different pose abd size comparison. The warrior is definitely a bit smaller. I do want to do some minor custom work though.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1466566488616.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1466566488616.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 193
What kind of stand are you using for the Warrior? How's the balance? Mine felt a little too wobbly when I would try anything super dynamic.

What kind of stand are you using for the Warrior? How's the balance? Mine felt a little too wobbly when I would try anything super dynamic.
It's the same stand you have the kaiser fashion doll. I just push the legs where I want them. I'm a little aggressive when it comes to posing , hasn't failed me yet but who knows my day is coming.

Maybe the toe joints are strong on mine , but really he is extremely sturdy.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1466603210709.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1466603210709.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 153
Does anyone keep their NECA Alien figs in a plastic protective case? I'm having a hard time finding one which would fit the NECA clamshell box. Reason why is this-

fgFkUgV.jpg

Definitely want to keep this one in best shape!

Have there been any variations reported on the 1/4 Aliens Warrior (like there was on the 1/4 Alien, snarling vs closed lips)?

I think I remember seeing a tweet from Randy at Neca saying there wouldn't be anything like that for the 86 Aliens warrior but I bet at some point they re-issue the warrior with the brown highlights.

NECA‏@NECA_TOYS 59m59 minutes ago
photoshoot going on today w the first painted toy samples of Frost & Vasquez and man do these marines look good! Series 9 August release

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 20m20 minutes ago
NECA Retweeted
certainly possible
NECA added,
@NECA_TOYS Nice! Do we get a sneak peek on Friday?

Does anyone keep their NECA Alien figs in a plastic protective case? I'm having a hard time finding one which would fit the NECA clamshell box. Reason why is this-

fgFkUgV.jpg

Definitely want to keep this one in best shape!

I think some of those cheap storage containers, the kind that store art or office supplies should help. There are many different shapes and sizes to choose from . You can always stick fasteners or Velcro in the back of the containers if you want to mount the figure on your wall

...I put the severed tail tip of my custom Grid to good use and made a spear:

ClKT4EcWAAALvox.jpg

Alexa who? Scar just got himself a better Alien-hunting partner :hi5:

IMG_20160622_083455.jpg

Back