NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure came out much better than I expected (1/4 Chap). So ready for them to give us Scar in 1/4 scale.

69fccfdfe74c8005b22c0b720bc0415e.jpg

9a0f5f5bcd07d996a77d4818c8c0d875.jpg

1393b90278a82eb0440c1f936e435476.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's funny how a ton of people were knocking this in postproduction. But in hand those people are going to miss out or buy it and not post anything

I bought one of the stands as test, they are very good, tried it on a 1/4 Neca Pred which stands well and on my 1/4 Neca Endo. Gonna go back and buy a whole heap. Thanks for the info.

Hey all I'd love some help, if anyone can, with a scratch build project I want to start. Does anyone know the name of the Ron Cobb designed aircraft/helicopter vehicle seen in the background just before Brett is killed in Alien....? The only screen grabs I have are very dark, and I seem to remember that the craft turned up being used in he first avp comic. I just have no idea what it's official 'in universe' designation is so that I can search for images/blueprints online..... Any help would be great fully received.........

My Big Chap arrived via Ebay purchase. Good thing I plan on opening him as the side window was smashed in.

Otherwise, he's awesome!

Back