NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably buy one more set. For the size of my 'shelf' I'd like to have 9 closed eggs total. I have 6.

Also, I have these coming in:

Tamashii Effect Explosion Yellow Ver for s H Figuarts Fix D Arts Anime Figure | eBay
S.H.Figuarts Tamashii EFFECT BURNING FLAME (Red Ver.) Fix D-Art figma

Hopefully they'll look good to add a bit of action to my hive. I'm thinking those explosion effects over the lights in the McFarlane egg base might work for when Ripley is unleashing hell on the eggs with the flamethrower and pulse rifle.

I'll probably buy one more set. For the size of my 'shelf' I'd like to have 9 closed eggs total. I have 6.

Also, I have these coming in:

Tamashii Effect Explosion Yellow Ver for s H Figuarts Fix D Arts Anime Figure | eBay
S.H.Figuarts Tamashii EFFECT BURNING FLAME (Red Ver.) Fix D-Art figma

Hopefully they'll look good to add a bit of action to my hive. I'm thinking those explosion effects over the lights in the McFarlane egg base might work for when Ripley is unleashing hell on the eggs with the flamethrower and pulse rifle.
that will be cool effects for sure.

Wow these Cinemachine things are awesome! Never really collected the vehicles due to space plus most of the ones I wanted were model kits. These ones sound perfect.

I also asked on Twitter if we might see the Nostromo in this line and Randy replied “Maybe you will” so hopefully this line keeps going.

Interested in this line. I have a feeling Terminator HKs would follow.

I asked about that too. I asked if we could see things like the HK-Tanks or ED-209 show up in this line. Randy replied Yes and then some.

Can’t wait to see more of that Translucent Alien too. Very cool stuff!

Still haven't seen Assault rifle Ripley at any of my TRUs yet :gah:

Hope by Xmas she'll be in the stores

I did some light weathering on Ripley, to make her more screen accurate for the scene

23131153962_78e5fa29c2_o.jpg

"Get away from her, you *****!!"

22621268063_216f36f1fb_o.jpg

22621269023_1bc168f3ef_o.jpg

The Power Loader really is not bad, of course my only gripe is the lack of light up feature, and the Ripley's hands it comes with are impossible to stay on the pegs and grabbing the controller at the same time, I might modify them with Revoltech joints later. For these shots I put a led light behind the figure just to mimic the scene, and I was surprised to see that it also made the light on top of the power loader appeared to be lighting up, such an unexpected result.. XD

... the Cinemachines line has so much potential, so many possibilities for vehicles, ships and machines :D

Already preordered series 1. The dropship and APC are already out of stock on BBTS.

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

... the Cinemachines line has so much potential, so many possibilities for vehicles, ships and machines :D

Yeah but are the vehicles even in scale with each other? From what I can tell your going to have the Alien Derelict Spaceship the same size if not smaller than the Aliens M577 Armored Personnel Carrier or APC.

I understand that they can't / won't do it to scale, but i'm just not sure if they work being displayed together which is a bit of a shame.

... it's the next best thing. Doing then in scale with each other, even at these smaller size would be insanely difficult and expensive. I think that as long as you display them together and not mixed with other stuff they'll look good

I modified Ripley's wrists with revoltech joints, now Ripley can finally grab the power loader's controllers firmly~

Neca%u0025252520Power%u0025252520Loader3.jpg

During this mod I also accidentally found out that Ripley's watch is actually REMOVABLE! I seriously did not know that, always thought it was molded onto the arm...XD

...haha! you didn't knew the watch moved up and down too?
Nice mod, hope I won't need to do that to mine though

...haha! you didn't knew the watch moved up and down too?
Nice mod, hope I won't need to do that to mine though

Haha... have you also gotten it? I'm quite sure the hands are impossible to stay on, no matter how you pose or how careful you are, they need to be able to bend at an angle which the original pegs just not able to do....

Back