NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys,

I've been collecting Alien stuff for a while now, and NECA's form quite a big part of my collection.

2ikz5g7.jpg

NECA Two-Packs

2ccxp2s.jpg

Boxed NECA's

mmy6ad.jpg

Loose figures

Not fond of the Alien in that game. If it came out of a human it shouldn't have those legs.

But six fingers, some tubes coming out of it's back, a tail, and a ***** shaped head are perfectly fine.

I hate to see them in packages , I open everything. I don't re sale ethier though. It's kind of a bad habit I have noticed. I keep reading I sold this or that and now I have one figure . I want a crazy shelf and old figures for memories

@ a-dev Thanks man, appreciate it!

@ zuckuss77 I usually buy two of the figures I like, I have a second queen and a second dog coming through the mail.

I don't plan on reseling the boxed ones, I simply enjoy them more when they are boxed, it might seem strange but i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one

@ a-dev Thanks man, appreciate it!

@ zuckuss77 I usually buy two of the figures I like, I have a second queen and a second dog coming through the mail.

I don't plan on reseling the boxed ones, I simply enjoy them more when they are boxed, it might seem strange but i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one

I get that. They do look cool in package.

Because you love the abomination that is A:CM. :rotfl
At worst, it (the PC version) is merely mediocre. All you console-playing plebeians can go suck it. ;)

I'd dislike Isolation even if Colonial Marines had never been made, though, since it's pretty much a confluence of things that I hate, including but not limited to the survival-horror genre of video games, straightforward retreads of the original Alien film's highly-specific "haunted house in space" premise (which is part of why I loathe Alien 3) and what seems to be the ongoing narrowing of the Aliens universe to make it revolve ever more tightly around Ellen Ripley (which seems to have bled over, in a very weird sort of way, to the Predator franchise, which started out with physically-imposing men as the protagonists but now appears to mostly favour diminutive women).

Oddly, though, Randy's apparently saying that they might make the xenomorphs from Colonial Marines at some point in the future, but not the Marines themselves. I can't see how this makes any sense, since two of the four main designs are pretty much just the Alien and Aliens xenos with the addition of reverse-jointed legs, and the other two seem to be widely-disliked by people who didn't actually like the game, so far as I can tell. Besides, we're already drowning in xenomorph variations, but have only three Marines to fight them with, but then again, I guess we're talking about the same people who thought Rue from The Hunger Games was a viable subject for an action figure.

Now don't anyone go trying to stone me for this, but I liked Aliens: Colonial Marines. Was it what was promised? No. Was the story any good? Not really. Did it have some bugs and AI issues? Yeah. Was I disappointed? Yes.

But at the end of the day I paid $10 for it, and I got to shoot Aliens with a pulse rifle in glorious Xbox 360 graphics, and for me, that was enough. I think expectations were so high that when we got what we ended up with (as Jester said, a mediocre shooter) people treated it like it was a budget shooter made in someone's basement or something.

I would buy a Boiler Alien if Neca make one. Watching one friend advance and then panic as me and another jumped around like lunatics from the safety of our pipe. Alerting the boilers and then howling with laughter at his rage. Yup that would warrant a purchase.

But at the end of the day I paid $10 for it, and I got to shoot Aliens with a pulse rifle in glorious Xbox 360 graphics, and for me, that was enough. I think expectations were so high that when we got what we ended up with (as Jester said, a mediocre shooter) people treated it like it was a budget shooter made in someone's basement or something.
Pretty much.

I would buy a Boiler Alien if Neca make one. Watching one friend advance and then panic as me and another jumped around like lunatics from the safety of our pipe. Alerting the boilers and then howling with laughter at his rage. Yup that would warrant a purchase.
I would buy any and every USCM and WY character from the game if NECA were to oblige, for what it's worth.

just got yesterday the Alien Queen and Alien Dog. The Queen is too big for my taste, might end upp selling it. I am very impressed by the dog alien and all the posses I can get. Good job on both of them NECA

Now don't anyone go trying to stone me for this, but I liked Aliens: Colonial Marines. Was it what was promised? No. Was the story any good? Not really. Did it have some bugs and AI issues? Yeah. Was I disappointed? Yes.

I know, right? Not one person is saying the game was great, but many have found some value in the game, so let them enjoy that aspect. Why berate them over it?

Personally I would buy the WY PMCs if they were made into figures. I have an unfinished 1/6th WY 'grunt' (the armor has been the hold up, but he is otherwise done) sitting in a drawer. Not everyone liked the design, but I think they would make solid figures. Of course I would also buy any marine, any character, any day.

Is there anyone here making plans for all the figures coming out. I can only imagine that it's not going to stop for a couple of years. I am moving soon so I am going to make a massive dio

No plans. Not planning on any dios really. I have a basic one with the NECA Queen, one of each of their Warrior Aliens (4), a McFarlane Warrior, the McFarlane dio that came with their crappy Queen, the various eggs they released, the backdrop picture from the NECA Queen - that's it really. Nothing elaborate, no Aliens attached to walls or anything.

For the most part I intend a display that just shows each figure on its own merits.

I have say , I have too many not to make a scene. I think they look kind of bunched up on my shelf. Alittle plain too

Hi All,

Although I don't have many Aliens figures, the power loader looks so good that I decided to recreate the scene. A lame question, because I have not really followed NECA Aliens figures for a while: should I buy "Aliens Xenomorph Queen Ultra Deluxe Boxed Action Figure" to match with the power loader? Thanks! :)

Hi All,

Although I don't have many Aliens figures, the power loader looks so good that I decided to recreate the scene. A lame question, because I have not really followed NECA Aliens figures for a while: should I buy "Aliens Xenomorph Queen Ultra Deluxe Boxed Action Figure" to match with the power loader? Thanks! :)
Yes, she's amazing and the Power Loader is meant to go with her.

Back