NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10. Alien3 Dog/Ox Chestburster (fully articulated)

I just asked them if we would ever see one of these.

“ @NECA_TOYS Do you think you’ll ever make the Dog Chestburster in figure form? Similar to the Deacon figure?”

And Randy replied with a “Maybe”

Dog Chestburster and I would imagine Queen Facehugger due to it not being full sized. Along with the mature Dog, the WY Mercs if they get made and hopefully a Ripley would be a respectable showing for A3 from Neca.

I just asked them if we would ever see one of these.

“ @NECA_TOYS Do you think you’ll ever make the Dog Chestburster in figure form? Similar to the Deacon figure?”

And Randy replied with a “Maybe”
That's what he said about Aliens: Colonial Marines figures.

[...]I'm up to 13 blue warriors to display with my queen and marines now, just gotta finish setting them up. Cant stop buying these blue Aliens! I think I'm gonna try and reach 20 so I can make a wall of them behind the queen with some attacking the marines from the sides (it that makes sense)

[...]

Gotta see pics of your blue swarm if you get a chance...did you get the blues to match the lighting in the film?

Gotta see pics of your blue swarm if you get a chance...did you get the blues to match the lighting in the film?

I would hold off and see if they make different aliens. They may make different poses ...like a crawling alien would be a good sale

Just bought the Alien Queen and the Alien Dog, hope I receive them soon. I sold my marines a long ago because wanted to have them just in 1/6 scale if HT ever anounces them again. Dont know if I will end buying the powerloader + Riley from Neca....

Just bought the Alien Queen and the Alien Dog, hope I receive them soon. I sold my marines a long ago because wanted to have them just in 1/6 scale if HT ever anounces them again. Dont know if I will end buying the powerloader + Riley from Neca....

Why limit yourself? I won't be happy until I have the full squad in every scale! Damn near do, actually: 1/72nd scale (Leading edge), 1/35th scale (tree house), goofy style (minimates), 1/18th scale (snap kits), 1/10th scale (Neca), 1/6th scale (Hot Toys) and you better believe if we ever get the 1/4 scale neca marine, I'm all over it.

I am also on the fence about the powerloader though. I don't need it to live...or even be mildly happy. 1 power loader on the shelf is plenty and I haven't decided which scale it will be.

I decided to be happy with the NECA Powerloader. I boxed up my old HT one, to be sold at some point, and I'll pass on their new one.

Just praying for no QC **** ups.

Last edited:
Wel, the limits are there, mainly money and space :) and also not wanting to have multiple encarnations of the same characters when I can have the best one. Thats what I did with Necas The Terminator series, sold them for a good price (specially the police assault) and then ordered Hot Toys. But no way I am going to buy HTs powerloader, well, maybe if I get the euromillion lottery ;)

I bought both the dog alien and the queen because I had a bad day at work, and decided to give myself some love:lol

Yeah , space and money Is a thing. Hot toys is a pass for aliens , my dog aliens rubber torn in many places and I didn't really move it much. And the Warriors were such a let down

Yeah pretty much bro, and to match up with the awesome NECA queen. I have 6 or 7 each or all the other colors, and the big chap, but now I'm realizing I only really need the blue for my setup. I have a few old pics from when I only had 6 blues, still have to work all the others in. Also wanna customize a marine out of extra Hicks and Windrix figures I have.. someday!

I imagine close to the same scene but with a wall of blue Aliens behind and around the queen :)

May be a Alien Isolation Alien later this year. Awesome news. May be finally I will get a Xeno with a black dome where the white skull is not so visible *fingers crossed*

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/572428003000631296
Neca_Isolation.JPG

That’s amazing news! For me that is hands down the best Alien game to date and deserving of some figures. Very excited about those.

Never played the game, what does the Alien and Amanda look like?

The game design stays very true to the original Alien movie. Amanda looks like she could have been a crew member on the Nostromo and the Creature in Isolation shares a lot of what the original had.

Amanda

Ellen-Amanda-Ripley.jpg
index.jpg

The creature. One of the main changes to this design is that the game version has legs similar to the Dog Alien and is missing the fin on the back.

SLqjpeh.jpg
Alien-Isolation-01.jpg

The game design stays very true to the original Alien movie. Amanda looks like she could have been a crew member on the Nostromo and the Creature in Isolation shares a lot of what the original had.

Amanda

View attachment 169948
View attachment 169949

The creature. One of the main changes to this design is that the game version has legs similar to the Dog Alien and is missing the fin on the back.

View attachment 169950
View attachment 169951
Wow they look great, I'd buy those. Thanks for the pics my man.

Not fond of the Alien in that game. If it came out of a human it shouldn't have those legs.

Same here. I read somewhere that they tried the film-accurate legs, but the walk-cycle looked weird or something so they went with those legs. Same with the lack of the upper spine, apparently it got in the way of the crawling animations. I know originally it even had the Resurrection-style tail, but after people complained they changed that.

Same here. I read somewhere that they tried the film-accurate legs, but the walk-cycle looked weird or something so they went with those legs. Same with the lack of the upper spine, apparently it got in the way of the crawling animations. I know originally it even had the Resurrection-style tail, but after people complained they changed that.

I remember reading that aswell now that you mention it and I had just forgotten. Yeah that's fair enough, I can see their reasoning. Having said that I still don't consider it canon.

I wasn’t a fan of the dinosaur looking legs and I can definitely see why people don’t like them and many don’t. The changes gave it a fluid movement that was genuinely creepy to play against and that is what won me over.

And Underworld you’re welcome. I too will be buying them all.

Back