NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UK Buyers:

Found the Queen in-stock @ Aliens Xenomorph Queen Ultra Deluxe Boxed Action Figure - NECA

Hopefully its sincere as I have already been messed around with sellers saying Neca products are in-stock when they actually not. Also I ordered this half an hour ago at £84.99 and since then they have put it up to £100. I don't know what that's about, maybe only a few left? however they did not change the in-stock sign thankfully...

Never used that site myself but it is possible. Apparently UK stock is ment to hit this weekend for the Queen and series 3 and have noticed some Ebay sellers have them listed as “In Stock” too

like your review chieftortuga,and congrats.. my replacement queen will arrive Saturday, I have my fingers crossed she will be perfect this time.

And for some of you wondering if she fits in a detolf

Attachments

• q1.jpg
    q1.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 340
  • q2.jpg
    q2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 354
she is a work of art imo, I have loved her design since I first saw the movie.

Same man. Instant legend of cinema. Granted I'm not old enough to have seen Aliens at the cinema. But the design and even the special effects hold up perfectly well today IMO. Incredible movie monster. McFarlane's figure was good for it's time but this one looks set to completely blow it away.

Same man. Instant legend of cinema. Granted I'm not old enough to have seen Aliens at the cinema. But the design and even the special effects hold up perfectly well today IMO. Incredible movie monster. McFarlane's figure was good for it's time but this one looks set to completely blow it away.

I used to have the sideshow queen statue , to me neca'a blows away even the sideshow queen. I had McFarlane's queen also, but never liked it because is wasn't movie accurate, but did like the diorama base it came with.

Oh yeah, I will totally keep the diorama from the McFarlane one. But that figure itself.....I don't think I'm nostalgic enough about it to keep it. It's a middle-ground in the evolution of low-end Queen Aliens. We had the Kenner, then the McFarlane and now the NECA one. I guess I'm not so huge an Alien fan to need that middle-ground. I definitely no longer have the Kenner version so why bother keeping anything but the latest one.

But between this Queen figure, the Powerloader and the ED-209 from Robocop, NECA will have me covered at low-end for everything I've always wanted.

I want the powerloader and a ripley that goes with it, and the new 1/4 big chap coming out and then I'm pretty much done with neca.as of now the queen and ed209 are the only neca figures I'm keeping that I have. I get so sick of their poor qc and falkhead saying we're moving them to a new factory.

Imagine if we'd had this when we were kids. Today as an adult I have so many things that would have blown the mind of my child self. I probably would have demolished them over time but man, incredible fun would have been had.

As children we had to use our imaginations and pretend that those crappy kenner figures actually looked like what we saw in the movies, but now, we're actually getting what we saw in the films. Poor QC unfortunately accepted (and excepted) we're living in a great time that probably only we can appreciate. Will kids today give a damn that the classic movies of the 80s are finally getting the standard of figures they deserve? Nope. Only we can, the people who have bothered to click on this thread. Those of us who were kids in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

Imagine if we'd had this when we were kids. Today as an adult I have so many things that would have blown the mind of my child self. I probably would have demolished them over time but man, incredible fun would have been had.

As children we had to use our imaginations and pretend that those crappy kenner figures actually looked like what we saw in the movies, but now, we're actually getting what we saw in the films. Poor QC unfortunately accepted (and excepted) we're living in a great time that probably only we can appreciate. Will kids today give a damn that the classic movies of the 80s are finally getting the standard of figures they deserve? Nope. Only we can, the people who have bothered to click on this thread. Those of us who were kids in the 70s, 80s and 90s.
yes I would love to be a kid these days with rich parents of course, that's what I love about collecting figures, it makes feel like a kid again, .

Honestly, I think this has become my favorite thread now. All these pics of the queen are sick!

Question: what is the best Hicks and Hudson to get? I saw them in the stores long time back and didn't pick them up because I thought they looked pretty crappy. But I would love to get them to really show the sale of the queen.

Of course, a final battle Ripley (with Newt that she can hold) would be the ultimate!

Back