NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
April 11th now. Been delayed a couple times but its near..

Remember toys don't have hard dates like games and movies do. Any date on NECA's calendar is just when the product is expected at their warehouse.

Remember toys don't have hard dates like games and movies do. Any date on NECA's calendar is just when the product is expected at their warehouse.

Word. The first time they posted the date I believe it was October!!! So yeah...def taken with a grain of salt. I am real hopeful April works out this time though. I cannibalized my Hudson to make other customs and need yet another helmet to finish Frost.

In the meantime, this is my Apone. It pales in comparison to Nick-A-Tron's Apone, which is the gold standard. I am satisfied with my head choice though. I think when I resculpt the VP holster it will come together better.

Word. The first time they posted the date I believe it was October!!! So yeah...def taken with a grain of salt. I am real hopeful April works out this time though. I cannibalized my Hudson to make other customs and need yet another helmet to finish Frost.

In the meantime, this is my Apone. It pales in comparison to Nick-A-Tron's Apone, which is the gold standard. I am satisfied with my head choice though. I think when I resculpt the VP holster it will come together better.

thats a sweet custom.

Finally got my Sgt Windrix, (blue) alien warrior and the Big Chap. No breakage what so ever. However, there're a few loose joints going on with the blue warrior (torso and left leg) and a bobble head with the Big Chap. Also, on the Big Chap, there's a big gap between where the fogged dome piece and head "meet". Kinda bummer :(
Anyway, at least I don't have any breakage so thank God for small favors...
Pics coming soon.

Cheers and keep collecting, guys
TAG

Just about wrapped up Frost to join my squad. Lots of little bits to refine and finish but this is the 80% done WIP.

I hope in a 18" alien warrior from Aliens and Dog Alien from Alien 3...

I’m with you on this especially the Dog but I saw a comment on twitter that didn’t fill me with confidence. Really hope he was referring to the Predalien.

Question : Hi randy! Do you think we'll see a 1/4 predalien and 1/4 dog alien someday? The preorders for the dog alien seem to be doing well

Reply : highly unlikely. Q scales are too expensive & risk is too great for this character.

I still have hope for an 18” Dog. Not everyone is a fan of the movie but the creature always sells. Before Neca announced theirs even the McF had a ridiculous asking price on eBay etc. The risk is too high is laughable.

On a brighter note the eighth passenger!!! :wink1:

scalers 008.jpg

Back