NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have displayed him with the pulse rifle but t'wouldn't be accurate with that screaming face. He didn't use the pulse rifle in the actual sub level 3 battle and he didn't have the helmet on during the operations battle. There actually is no Hicks figure from NECA where the pulse rifle in combat-use is accurate!

Last edited:
I got a flamethrower, I think it came with the Aoshima Powerloader, I need someone to hold it when ripley's in the powerloader :lol

Found the Hicks 2-pack today at Toys R Us. I went ahead and picked up an extra set with thier 20% off coupon.

No, not at all. The head-blasted open Alien works perfectly with Hicks. It depicts the "eat this scene" in which Hicks shoves the shotgun into the Alien's mouth

For close encounters I suppose. Shooting from a distance though I would think the pulse rifle would be more damaging, maybe I'm wrong.

So does the helmet come off? Can we put it on normal hicks head?
Not a fan of this screaming sculpt, but still want the helmet.

It requires some dremeling but here is what Kastors Korner did with it
Aliens-Custom-03.jpg

So I tried to rip the helmet off the old school mcf hicks. Doesn't fit neca figures well. I put it here instead

ycmEH5Z.jpg

I tried taking the helmet off a McFarlane Hicks and ended up destroying utterly beyond salvage both it and the McFarlane headsculpt. Complete waste of time and of a figure. Though I think his arm was broken off anyway.

I tried taking the helmet off a McFarlane Hicks and ended up destroying utterly beyond salvage both it and the McFarlane headsculpt. Complete waste of time and of a figure. Though I think his arm was broken off anyway.

It took my literally an hour to get it off. I have no idea how it was glued on the figure to make it so difficult.

Back