Action Figure NECA A Nightmare On Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm paying $35-40 for a regular Neca figure, so speak for yourself. For my money, I have the right to complain. And this is a "collectible", not a toy. It doesn't have the characteristics of a toy and it's not designed to be played with. You don't handle a toy like a Fabergé egg and you don't put it in boiling water just to move a couple millimeters.

If you paid that much for it then you overpaid. It can be had all day long for $25. And yes, it is absolutely a toy. Whether you collect it or not doesn't change that.

Just watched Spot's side-by-side review of the figure, so to maintain objectivity I will say what's better and what's not in my opinion. First, on the plus side I like the gloved hand, the contrast on the skin and the color of the boots more on the new one. I don't like how the sweater came out, the bump on the back and the fact that it's shinny. I preferred the toned-down older color more. I hate the yellow paint added to its teeth and the amount of black used to increase the contrast for the open mouth head. And finally I still cannot get used to the whole legs design. The old ones where static, but way more realistic. I don't care much about the dogs. They are a bit disturbing for my taste. Even poorly executed, I do like the flame effect though.
Edit: Forgot about the annoying blue plastic joints, a really stupid choice.

i love this figure, and now we see the friday the 13th 1/4 jason revealed, sooo cool, love what they are doing, neca have the evil dead 2 license and ash vs evil dead thats so awesome, i am holding out for ash with a possessed head in 1/4 scale goodness,..please neca do that, and we have to have texas chainsaw 1/4..these just have to happen...i see the complaint you guys have with the crotch, i understand, but i bought it regardless, and to be honest, after a while i stopped noticing it and realized it actually not too bad, because you can get a few freddy stances happening

i love this figure, and now we see the friday the 13th 1/4 jason revealed...

Did you see the quarter scale Part 2 Freddy? If you're into this line, I think it's the best Freddy they ever made.

1200x-Freddy3-.jpg

My is home. Basic head and open mouth head looks good but third looks average with not much good painting. Also dogs are painted simple but overall it's a nice pack. I had a problem picking the heads out of the packaging. The packaging was very tight and I did not want to destroy the paint .

freddy1.JPG

freddy2.JPG

freddy3.JPG

Anyone else had a hard time taking out the heads from the plastic blister? I ended up cutting the bottom on one of them, which kinda pisses me off.

Mine were stuck in place pretty good too. I just pushed up from the bottom of the tray. I noticed on mine also that the gloved hand was hard to peg in place.

Back