NECA 7" TDK Joker, Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone had any contact with wbshop as to if they do plan to restock these or not. I emailed them but still no reply

so i called my local TRU ask if they have the neca 7 inch christopher reeves superman.The guy said who is christopher reeves.(Red flag there)then the guy said yes we have 2.I said great could you hold one for me.he said ok.20 miles later and sure enough when i got there it was the heroclix superman.FML!

Ugh :ohbfrank:

so i called my local TRU ask if they have the neca 7 inch christopher reeves superman.The guy said who is christopher reeves.(Red flag there)then the guy said yes we have 2.I said great could you hold one for me.he said ok.20 miles later and sure enough when i got there it was the heroclix superman.FML!

At least you got that. I call and explain what I'm looking for and all I get is no don't have it and I know they have no idea what I'm talking about. In one store another customer told me he had been looking for a while as well. Great.

He will sell them all to international fools for 200% profit.

Would it kill these stores to put a limit of one or two per customer on items like this? They have to know what's going on when some greasy cheetos-encrusted neckbeard buys out a whole shelf of figures like this :mad:

Most of the people behind the register have no idea about figures like these. They don't know how limited they are or hard to find. All they are doing is what they are paid to do. Ring up customers offer them a TRU charge card and get them out of the store.

Went to a tru in Jacksonville next to I think it was the orange mall. Place was in Christmas shopping mode and only had a single west batman.

As I figured. The weekends are the worst. Especially now.

This week is the make it or break it week people to find Mr. Reeve IMO.

Next week is Black Friday week :thud:

So I strongly suggest and this is from years of experience in hunting special items, that you guys check every single day this week. If you want to call ahead call early in the morning or before the afternoon, say around anytime before 2pm.

Chances are the more experienced workers are there that can help you. If not they could get somebody to help. From the afternoon to night more likely the " Seasonal " trainees will be there.

Here's a tip my contact gave me, usually the UPS truck shows up before 1pm. So I suggest calling between 12:30 or 1pm everyday this week or just go down to TRU around that time. again I want to emphasize not everyday do they get Neca in the UPS shipment.

I know it's an awful time for people to go if they are working, but perhaps go on your lunch break. Also there will be less shoppers, but who knows about that..

I have a feeling a lot of you will find CRS this week, you just have to time it right:lecture

I saw one YouTube reviewer said he found one in the morning, so who knows.

Last edited:
I have 2 different TRU I can visit on my lunch break, but both are far apart from each other. My biggest fear is that I go to one and miss it at the other. There is one near my home and Ive been there everyday talking to the guy in the electronics section who had their first NECA box with the West Batman and I showed him a picture of it on my phone. So I can hope that if he sees it he'll remember me and hold one for me. Otherwise I'm SOOL.

My other fear are the lurkers who come here and to other sites and never say anything, but when someone says they found something in their area they run over there and buy it all up. I reported finding the Ledger Joker at a TRU in my area. I went back there the next morning and an employee there said some guy was there first thing in the morning and bought all of them.

I heard from a guy on YouTube that they are mostly being found in the DVD section. That is the only dang section I didn't check at the 1st TRU.ugh

I found my West Bats on a display at the front of the store. Then I found four more West Bats in the independent toy section at another TRU. In the TRU near my house I saw the NECA box in the electronic section behind the counter.

I found my West Bats on a display at the front of the store. Then I found four more West Bats in the independent toy section at another TRU. In the TRU near my house I saw the NECA box in the electronic section behind the counter.

Was this earlier in the week or today you saw the Neca box

sigh went to 2 more TRU no luck just them damn heroclix.With all this driving and gas i might as well go on ebay lol.And for that troll that had the pic of the multiple superman figure in shopping cart.you sir can suck it.lol

Back