NECA 7" Michael Keaton Batman (Movie Version) Figure!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks fantastic, great shots.

At home now where I've been able to have a proper look at this. It's a thoroughly impressive figure, none of this will be news to you guys of course but as I haven't kept up with this thread (because I was not intending to buy this) I've been largely unaware.

I knew that the cowl was separate from the underlying head on the 1:4 but I didn't think that'd be the case with the 7 inch - and the underlying Keaton head is independently articulated. How cool is that. If you move the face inside the cowl it behaves much like how the real thing would have.

I love that you can put this in an action pose and not have to worry about stressing rubber - his fighting stance from the alley scene is therefore a must. I'm even happy with the cape - it may not have the right look to the material but it seems to blend well regardless and I'm happy enough with the drape too.

The articulation doesn't intrude on the aesthetics in any way and is pretty effective - that mid-torso joint hidden behind the muscle-cover of the torso is genius, there's just enough flexibility there to have him hunched during a fight or leaning back to look up at Joker's helicopter.

I think my only criticism is he's light on accessories.

So damn you Difabio, damn you to hell. You better not have started me on something here.

Yeah would of been nice to have a few more accessories like his steel gantlet and a few more hands would have been nice... I really hoping mezco pulls through with thir Batman 89 Batman but that remains to be seen.... Hopefully don't take three years like it did for Hot Toys to release thier Returns Batman.

Took a few more pics of my Battle Damaged this is such an amazing figure just freaking LOVE IT!!!

14206181_10154472023209346_8938620740297928754_o.jpg
14125022_10154472023199346_3059828383568499407_o.jpg

14138694_10154472023414346_5807748975865765695_o.jpg

14188457_10154472023494346_8311991261582529325_o.jpg

Need one of these to open. Hell I may just open the only one I have.

I did the same and threw out the card wasn't that special to me since I neve rgot to own the toybiz... Or maybe I did but don't remember.

Very nice Psycho!! How much dough did that custom paint job set you back?

The price depends on if the base figure is supplied and any extra detail to the work (I offer different tiers of custom capes). So it can range anywhere from 75-130 total based on the individual needs. If you're ever interested let me know! :)

Replaced the cloth cape of mine with some pleather from a fabric store using the old one as a template (but with a smaller neck hole).

neca batman with new cape.jpg

You guys really buy bootleg figures?
Interesting.
And to admit on a public forum to being one of those people.
Even more interesting.

Nothing wrong with buying bootlegs! Specially when the quality is just as good as the real thing! Come out of hiding brothers and sisters,join us!

Yea, please don't tell Randy or any real collectors thar support this hobby. Maybe my legit figures will only go up one dollar in price because of bootlegs. Is that OK wilt all of you, if I go aheat and pay an extra dollar so you can all buy knock offs? Cool, bro.
I'll let you all get back to not being real fans of this hobby, I'm sure there is a movie theater you need to be in with your video camera right about now.

Maybe you can then head over to the RPF and recast some people's work over there while you are at it.

Yea, sorry for the rant.

It's just so frowned apon and counter to the collecting hobbie, that I was just shocked at it all.

It's been discussed to death all over, and I don't want to turn this thread into one of those.

For anyone on either side of the fence, read this linked thread and formulate your own opinions, maybe some here just were not informed about the effects of bootlegging....

https://myfiguhttps://myfigurecollection.net/blog/29718

Back