NECA 7" Michael Keaton Batman (Movie Version) Figure!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine showed up in the mail today. The symbol paint is pleated slacks but the rest looks t!ts.

Finally cracked him open.

15814365678_c7428515cc_c.jpg
congrats,looks great, I get mine tomorrow (Friday).

Well, my TRU is full of imbeciles.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418355017.855001.jpg

No one , absolutely no one knows what I'm talking about when referring to the label on the BD, about buying it with the figure as a bundle. There's two BD's left (the wrong ones, btw) but ZERO figures. I looked around the whole ****ing place. Nada.

LOTS of milfs though. LOTS.

Went to TRU today and they only had two left. The eyes on both of them looked like they were painted by Michael J Fox...:mad: PASS!

I wonder if TRU will get any more stock... or is it just 10 for each store and they're done?

^YOU got a really good one.
Is it just me or does the cowl look even better than the 18 inch?

Edit: And I hate that Randy (from Neca's Twitter) is posting pics from ******* scalpers that bought 8 or 9 of theses guys.

What are you talking about, they were bought for their "friends".

View attachment 151363

No one , absolutely no one knows what I'm talking about when referring to the label on the BD, about buying it with the figure as a bundle. There's two BD's left (the wrong ones, btw) but ZERO figures. I looked around the whole ****ing place. Nada.

Yikes if they cram it in that little section, I'm surprised the blister card didn't get damaged on the figures

What are you talking about, they were bought for their "friends".

Yeah, because most toy collectors have TONS of friends. Neca actually took down a few of those "friend buy" pics. Probably got a lot of shi$ for posting them.

View attachment 151363

Same thing with my store, only 2 figures left (with horrible paint jobs) but plenty of Blu's. I looked around and behind other toy boxes to see if they were hidden, but found nothing.

Does anyone know if TRU stores will get restocked or is it a one and done where they sell the certain amount they get and that's it?

Good man! Glad to hear our sales pitch convinced you! Trust me, you would have only regretted it later.

Yeah peer pressure got the best of me :lol Now if only Neca could do a Nicholson Joker.....I would be super pumped for an 89 Batmobile. Doubt it but then again I never thought we would get a Neca 7' Batman.

So what are the jacked up painted parts that people are noticing in the stores. Mine is just missing some yellow around the emblem mostly. it's not that big of deal to me :dunno

I never had so much presence in a 7" mass produced Batman figure I ever owned as this one.

I really wish Neca got the license for Keaton Batman, not Mattel..

Last edited:
So we have seen some sloppy paint on the symbol.....what about breakages? Anyone have problems with stuck joints or snapped off limbs?

(Reading about the nightmare of QC on the new Animated figures has made me nervous about all figures in general!)

So we have seen some sloppy paint on the symbol.....what about breakages? Anyone have problems with stuck joints or snapped off limbs?

(Reading about the nightmare of QC on the new Animated figures has made me nervous about all figures in general!)

The joints are stiff but can easily pose, the batman animated is a poorly Constucted pos body unfortunately

The toys r us near me put them out today.
3BHgYGN.jpg

Ended up paying 22 bucks for it after paypal coupon

Back