Neca 7" DC Comics vs Aliens and Predator (ie: Neca Comic Batman figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My fave pic of Bats so far, you can def see more of the blue...

NECA-Batman-vs-Joker-Alien-004.jpg

I'm sure they'll have fixed the paint-apps by then, seeing as we're at least six months :)() away from getting these. If there's one thing NECA seems pretty consistent at in this scale, its paint.

jim-carrey-laugh-o.gif

I'm having trouble getting past the paint apps on NECA's figures. Kotobukiya's Super Powers-inspired ArtFX+ statues are still my definitive Bronze Age representations (even though they're not fully poseable)...

JUN152367-11.jpg

I don't have any of the Icons figures...yet.

Still waiting for a proper Superman, because without him, there's no point to invest heavily on the line.

The Doomsday vs Sups set is tempting and could get me into the line, but I think the sculpt might be the same as their previous Sups.

I don't have any of the Icons figures...yet.

Still waiting for a proper Superman, because without him, there's no point to invest heavily on the line.

The Doomsday vs Sups set is tempting and could get me into the line, but I think the sculpt might be the same as their previous Sups.

i know what you mean about the head sculpts ,i didnt care for the pin head look of the originals when compared to flash and the rest ,so i switched them out for a couple of mattel heads ,supes from some old two pack and bats from the basic bvs line ,bats, perfect fit ,supes head a little loose on the peg ,a small piece of poster tack did the trick

great little figures and a ton of fun to mess around with

32271273113_7305219534_z.jpg

32240862674_8bff33a57f_z.jpg

Back