NECA 1/4 Superman man Of Steel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup,

NEC12404.jpg

I've the regular blue and red color Superman. I doubt I'll pick this one up unless I can find him for under $50. The suit was literally in the movie for like 1 minute. Honestly I didn't even realize he was wearing the black suit the first time I saw the movie.

I've the regular blue and red color Superman. I doubt I'll pick this one up unless I can find him for under $50. The suit was literally in the movie for like 1 minute. Honestly I didn't even realize he was wearing the black suit the first time I saw the movie.

I was watching the extras on the blu ray and it's still hard to tell, that scene was so dark.

Its probably because hes standing in front of a giant sun like object so my mind automatically started to think it was more of a silhouette instead of just being colored black. And its for such a short time that it didn't really register to me that he was wearing a different suit. Its definitely black but the first time I saw the movie I didn't notice it. When mattel came out with the black suit superman I was like wait when did he have a black suit and then people posted images of it and I realized where it was.

After seeing mos again, this sculpt doesn't look bad at all

Anyone know the cheapest place to pick one up?

This thread is what made me log onto this site. I was searching for NECA MOS reviews and found this thread. A lot of the pics posted here made me cancel my preorder I had for this figure. Well I happened to find him at FYE awhile back and ended up liking it. Its not perfect, but it looks a lot better in person. Even when I took pics of it, it looked horrible in the pics. Its just not a camera friendly figure I guess you could say. But I do like the figure.

This thread is what made me log onto this site. I was searching for NECA MOS reviews and found this thread. A lot of the pics posted here made me cancel my preorder I had for this figure. Well I happened to find him at FYE awhile back and ended up liking it. Its not perfect, but it looks a lot better in person. Even when I took pics of it, it looked horrible in the pics. Its just not a camera friendly figure I guess you could say. But I do like the figure.

Maybe with judicious lighting and no camera flash it can look okay?

Amazon has this for 69, shipped, I'm tempted

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/NECA-Superman-Steel-Action-Figure/dp/B00BCDQLDY[/ame]

I picked him up when He first came out. It really isn't a great head sculpt. After getting in Keaton Bats and seeing pictures of 66 Batman I ask myself what went wrong?

Still like it and am having fun posing him with Keaton Bats, but can't help but wonder what might have been.

I picked him up when He first came out. It really isn't a great head sculpt. After getting in Keaton Bats and seeing pictures of 66 Batman I ask myself what went wrong?

Still like it and am having fun posing him with Keaton Bats, but can't help but wonder what might have been.

Totally agree. NECA missed the boat on this one. Its nice and all per the figure and the cape but the face sculpt kills it.

I like it, should be getting some reward points this month, gonna get this and the Neca Keaton

Thanks for the pic

Back