NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DseL7zGX4AIVTYn

DseL7zOXQAAc4Kz

So has anyone ever asked Randy about 1/4 Scale Movie Splinter?

Not so worried about April or Casey, but having the four Turtles with Shredder and the Foot,
but no Splinter would be kind of disappointing...

Not so worried about April or Casey, but having the four Turtles with Shredder and the Foot,
No plans as of now. But they said at sdcc more 1/4 tmnt movie figs are coming.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Im surprised Neca has not talked about doing a toon or movie April and Casey. They should be made.

Im surprised Neca has not talked about doing a toon or movie April and Casey. They should be made.
I'm sure they will .. but AFTER Movie Shredder. I really doubt they'll do an movie April though

Given the legal hoops they have to go through just to put anything out, I would imagine there is some prioritization including their personal interests, putting out what they most want while they can before anything blocks them from releasing more.

Yeah I doubt the rights to either of those two actors was lumped into the movie license. I'm wondering how much if at all of Shredder's face will be visible. It'd be pretty great if they got the actor's license and went all out.

Yeah I doubt the rights to either of those two actors was lumped into the movie license. I'm wondering how much if at all of Shredder's face will be visible. It'd be pretty great if they got the actor's license and went all out.
It'll be visible considering the mouth plate is removable.

Playmates needs to lose the license or atleast give better companies the freedom to make figures instead of acting bitchy whenever another company puts out a superior product

Back