NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not really noticable on the photo unfortunately, its more obvious looking at him live, but while the pupille on the left side of the photo looks straight ahead, the one on the right side is slightly inward rotated. His gaze is just slightly off, but I notice it and it look a little bit stupid. But than again, I think was just looking for confirmation that they all have certain flaws and imperfections. ^^

Oh and can say turn the head up and down or just left and right? I might need the hair dryer again... -__-

Nimm grünes Bleistift ( spitzer ) und male neben das Bandana.

Shredder!!!!!

12A00E1A-4C74-4362-837A-5E69E46451BF.jpeg

i thought it was striped? must be the next step in development, now they might be only checking if the material is right.

TMNT_MOVIE+1_SHREDDER_9.jpg

Shredder-bow-TMNT-005_1201060213.jpg

I dont't like the mantle.
they go for accuracy. it looked maybe even stranger in the movie.

i thought it was striped? must be the next step in development, now they might be only checking if the material is right.

TMNT_MOVIE+1_SHREDDER_9.jpg

Shredder-bow-TMNT-005_1201060213.jpg

they go for accuracy. it looked maybe even stranger in the movie.
They said several times it's an wip. Who knows how old or long ago they took this pic. But I'm pretty sure well see the pre order go up torwards the end of the month or early to mid January.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Got a reply that any damaged 7” turtle parts should be replaced in January according to NECA CS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a reply that any damaged 7” turtle parts should be replaced in January according to NECA CS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Figures that's because game stop ones will be shipping by the end of Jan to game stop.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back