NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any anyone figured out how to get the dried glue off of Mikey chucks the string part?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Did you ever find the solution to tightening the foot
I talked to Trevor and the joint is like an Marvel Legends foot joint. So it can just pop out. He suggested to put the put all way down so most of the joint is exposed then put a small dab of super glue then rote the joint up and down for a couple mins til it's cured.

I wonder if the 1/4 version has this easy solution as well :dunno
it has an easier solution - 1/4 turtles have their eyes inserted from inside of the head, they can be taken out and repositioned.
i remember Psycho posting pics of somebody doing that.

Coming from PPK
924e2e2ad299b2d6573f11b32716334c.jpg
7c0f7abd60e1848ea400212374cf304d.jpg

Not a fan of mixing hard goods and soft goods. To me it makes it look super cheap and goofy looking.

There bandannas weren’t that long in the first movie anyway. They are the perfect length as they are on the 1/4th scale turtles.

It’s coming ..charging my camera for now :slap

Question, has anyone who owned the 1/4 have issues with weak ankles or loose feet. The feet on my Leo is kind of loose that he keeps toppling over in certain poses .

I want to know if anyone who got this set or have the 1/4 versions experienced this issue. Because I want to see if it is possible to detach the foot from the ankle peg or ball joint so I can add some polish or floor wax to stiffen the joint, but I don’t want to break the foot in the process. Otherwise I’m screwed in trying to replace it for now.

Please let me know if this is possible :dunno

The right food on my Leo is loose and has caused him to dip a few times, luckily he's in the detolf and pretty close to the glass so he just keeps falling into it. It will go a day or more without falling though. I had issues with Mikey but he hasn't dipped in a while

I’m looking forward to getting these guys on their own shelf, but for now they’re stuck arguing about whether or not BvS was a good movie... Raphael has some strong opinions

37885435_216603165689852_2346225382652379136_n.jpg

37832925_337573380116614_7423391319441014784_n.jpg

got my first set. already loving it more than 1/4 because of size, playability, poseability.
really wish they had playmates quality of plastic and joints. i'd pay twice what i did, which was twice what Neca charges.

My tracking hasn't been updated since 12:57 AM on Saturday morning, but UPS is still showing an estimated delivery date of tomorrow!

There was only one thing I could do last night to help me contain my excitement...

IMG_5622.jpg

How many people here bought the sdcc turtles that have not shipped yet ?

Mine haven't, bought on the 3rd day. NECA sent me a message back on Instagram saying the rest of the orders should be shipped out this week. So funny Randy actually said these would ship the 23rd lmfao.

Mine haven't, bought on the 3rd day. NECA sent me a message back on Instagram saying the rest of the orders should be shipped out this week. So funny Randy actually said these would ship the 23rd lmfao.

Mine haven’t shipped yet either

“..now at exactly what point...did we lose control, here?”

Back