NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a few pics. I get my ring light tomorrow so will post some better shots.
9dac47f4cfa07889285db285cfe690fa.jpg
53c7c549500abdb84127d4ab81fd8aad.jpg
5321313c2c190b03aba4157e1950d12f.jpg
8dda048359fe46a94f6d0f6b27e38cec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I ordered mine on the first day and just received them yesterday.

Sorry to hear some people's still haven't even shipped yet. Curious what the holdup could be.

hwEADznh.jpg

Next box set should be Shredder, Foot Soldier, Casey Jones, Splinter

Of course, we have to wait till the 1/4 scale ones get made first.

Next box set should be Shredder, Foot Soldier, Casey Jones, Splinter

Of course, we have to wait till the 1/4 scale ones get made first.

Yeah that's the only thing that kind of sucks. I know they said Foot soldiers and Shredder were on the way. I doubt the other 2 though. If we get another pack I'm sure it'd be Shredder and 3 foot soldiers like with the other sets. But at their 1/4 pace we won't get them in 1/12 scale until SDCC 2020.

Yeah that's the only thing that kind of sucks. I know they said Foot soldiers and Shredder were on the way. I doubt the other 2 though. If we get another pack I'm sure it'd be Shredder and 3 foot soldiers like with the other sets. But at their 1/4 pace we won't get them in 1/12 scale until SDCC 2020.

Yeah. This is probably true. Next year the SDCC set will probably be from the video game or the original animated series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my 7” versions. Definitely have some interesting eyes. That’s for sure. Some are ok. Some the whites aren’t painted well but the pupils are. Some the pupils are wonky. I need to scroll through all the pics to see how mine compare and if NECA actually has some batches of good heads with proper eyes.

On behalf of all of us who went to buy but missed out....
I hate you, I hate you all!!
But I’m also so happy for you. So conflicted.
No I’m not, I hate you!
Please share more pics....

Mine set arrived today. Definitely will make a back drop from foam to display them, already have a nice idea for it too :)

Just got mine. Eyes look good but it looks like UPS decided to use mine as a chair and totally crushed the box. I wonder if Neca would just replace the box?

Back