NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next box set should be Shredder, Foot Soldier, Casey Jones, Splinter

Of course, we have to wait till the 1/4 scale ones get made first.
It's gonna be 3 foot and Shredder just watch.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah that's the only thing that kind of sucks. I know they said Foot soldiers and Shredder were on the way. I doubt the other 2 though. If we get another pack I'm sure it'd be Shredder and 3 foot soldiers like with the other sets. But at their 1/4 pace we won't get them in 1/12 scale until SDCC 2020.
Yeah. This is probably true. Next year the SDCC set will probably be from the video game or the original animated series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope Randy confirmed they are coming next year. So 1 set will be movie and the other video game Dimension X set.

Nope Randy confirmed they are coming next year. So 1 set will be movie and the other video game Dimension X set.

I want the Shredder with 3 foot but I legit want 3-4 sets because I want a large foot clan like the rooftop scene... I’ll likely only pick up two though lol

I wish I would have ordered these. Maybe I will try to sell my set of 4 1/4 scale turtles still in the packaging to funderstand a purchase of these.

Curious. I’ve never seen the word “funderstand” before. What does that mean?

Got mine in today. Had to pull out my VHSes for a proper tribute. Anyone else's diorama backdrop not secure in place?

IMG_7796.JPG

Curious. I’ve never seen the word “funderstand” before. What does that mean?

You listen...and funderstand! That Terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop - ever - until you are dead!

IMG_0881.jpg

Damn!

lol, not a huge deal but is this something Neca could send a replacement for? Right ankle if you dont see the rip. noticed it as soon as it came out of the plastic foot slot.

That sucks about the ankle.

One thing that really annoyed me with the set was getting them out of the plastic. I felt there was no way to get the feet out without scraping them along the plast edge. I was worried with each one the paint would scratch.

mine too, and Raphael too. no replacement for me because i didn't find any way at all to purchase from Neca. doesn't forbid any movement though.

Since the day I stumbled across this thread on February 13, 2016, I've wanted to own these Turtles in 7". My set finally arrived yesterday!

I legitimately feel sorry for those of you who weren't able to order a set- these figures are so, SO awesome! I was smiling the entire time I was opening them (except for when I removed each Turtles' legs from the packaging- like someone else mentioned, it's nerve-wracking)!

The eyes on mine are fine :)pray:) and all the paint is good except for some sloppy work around Raph's mouth and Leo's bandana. I probably won't contact NECA about them, though, since I'm just so thankful that they made these in 7" and I was lucky enough to order a set!

First pic:

IMG_5631.jpg

This is the shelf I was planning on displaying them...
IMG_5632.jpg

...and I planned on having some other versions of the Turtles at different scales surrounding the 7" movie versions, but right now I'm thinking that these guys are just too awesome to be partially obscured by anything else! What do you all think?
IMG_5634.jpg

mine too, and Raphael too. no replacement for me because i didn't find any way at all to purchase from Neca. doesn't forbid any movement though.

Tell them you bought it in person at SDCC. They don't check anything at time of purchase so they would have no way of knowing who bought what.

ebay is having a 15% off sale today fyi.

Neca got back to me about my Raphael ankle and said they would send a replacement part when they become available. Hopefully its not to difficult to switch out.

ebay is having a 15% off sale today fyi.

Neca got back to me about my Raphael ankle and said they would send a replacement part when they become available. Hopefully its not to difficult to switch out.
They probably send you an whole new body. These feet aren't easy to swap like the 1/4 turtles feet are.

Does anyone have the prop replica mutagen canister? I was gonna get the Casey Jones mask to put on a detolf shelf with these guys, I was wondering how the mutagen canister turned out.

I have the mutagen canister...it lights up once you put the batteries in...it comes with batteries by the way...and even fake ooze!

Back