NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep- that's what my status is stuck on too, even though I didn't get an email until the 27th.

Hopefully they actually ship out to us today so we can all have our Turtles this week!

Unfortunately I'm going out of town for a week this Friday... given my luck these things will be delivered AFTER I leave! :gah:

Got my confirmation email. When I track it using the provided tracking # UPS says the label was created last week on the 26th but it hasn't been picked up yet. I hate it when people or companies do that. Oh well. What're ya gonna do? I'm sure they'll actually get picked up this week. Hopefully I'll get them late this week or early next week

This what I got from NECA customer service

Our warehouse is still working to get these orders out, it is likely your order just hasn’t left our warehouse yet. We anticipate all orders to be out of our warehouse by the end of the week.

Sincerely,

The NECA Club Team

Randy " they will ship the week after SDCC."
aecc77091ad9404dcec550b9aa37bdc6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oh well, our lives don't depend on em. Do you have a deadline for posting your pics? :p

Yes i to received the fake shipping notification on Friday as they have only processed the order and sent info too ups not shipped yet, sigh !!..

Oh well, our lives don't depend on em. Do you have a deadline for posting your pics? :p

True enough. We've waited this long, honestly what's a few more short days. #FirstWorldProblems My gripe is the fact that I was hoping to have them safe and sound before I leave town for 8 days, and to not have them sitting on my front porch until I can convince somebody to make a trip over to pick it up for me.

"End of the week"??? :slap

It didn't say end of the week they said all orders will be out by end of the week. Which prob means if you got shipping notification on Thurs or Fri should be shipping today or tomorrow...

If anyone wants some sewer lid stands. I have a set 4 I'm willing to sell $120 shipped. Let me know if interested.

What I can't believe is the quality on these. How the hell did NECA do it? These are just about Hot Toys scale in terms of paint apps and look.

It didn't say end of the week they said all orders will be out by end of the week. Which prob means if you got shipping notification on Thurs or Fri should be shipping today or tomorrow...

I like your optimism and I hope you're right! My Turtles' status is still stuck on "Order Processed: Ready for UPS"...

Every time I've ordered directly from NECA they print shipping labels yet take about another week to actually ship out the item.

Back