NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys may want to lower your expectations for the delivery dates. UPS is just relaying the info they have from NECA which says the labels were printed on Thursday/Friday and they assumed they would be shipped out that day. Not much, if any, of the packages have actually been handed off to UPS yet so those delivery dates are going to move. Especially if NECA is saying they are shipping from NJ and the product is sitting in CA.

Also, does anyone know what exactly is coming with the 1/4 scale Foot Soldier? I would like to preorder one, but all it says in the description is that it comes with an "arsenal of ninja weapon accessories." Does it come with the weapons rack and everything pictured at SDCC? I would hate for them to change that during production.
Weapon rack to to big to include. My guess would be chucks,sword,axe

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Weapon rack to to big to include. My guess would be chucks,sword,axe

It bothers me that they went ahead and solicited it without telling us what exactly it's coming with. The pictures only show nunchuks, but it's supposed to have an "arsenal" of weapons. I wish they would clarify.

cKDqtnV.jpg

:dunno

Well I got my shipping notification for my Turtles set on Friday, though only a label has been created and the set hasn't actually shipped yet. There hasn't been a update to the tracking yet.

It's odd, though, as viewing the tracking info on UPS says that the label was actually created on Thursday and that the set has a scheduled delivery of tomorrow. I'm thinking that both of those are inaccurate!

Does anyone else have a different story?

Well I got my shipping notification for my Turtles set on Friday, though only a label has been created and the set hasn't actually shipped yet. There hasn't been a update to the tracking yet.

It's odd, though, as viewing the tracking info on UPS says that the label was actually created on Thursday and that the set has a scheduled delivery of tomorrow. I'm thinking that both of those are inaccurate!

Does anyone else have a different story?

Mine has been stuck at "Order Processed: Ready for UPS" since the 26th :impatient:

Mine has been stuck at "Order Processed: Ready for UPS" since the 26th :impatient:

Yep- that's what my status is stuck on too, even though I didn't get an email until the 27th.

Hopefully they actually ship out to us today so we can all have our Turtles this week!

Back