NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone think Neca will make these in 1\6 scale? I wish they would have done it in 1\6 scale instead of 1\4. It be better for space reasons.
Nope NECA has absolutely no interest in 1/6 scale.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

From NECA's Instagram ;
"ORDERS HAVE ALREADY STARTED GOING OUT. IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME. THERE ARE TOO MANY ORDERS FOR THE WAREHOUSE TO PROCESS IN JUST 1 OR 2 DAYS (THEY CANT HALT THEIR INCOMING DELIVERIES), BUT EVERYTHING WILL BE FINISHED SHIPPING THIS WEEK! THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE"

"ALL SHIPPING LABELS WERE CREATED AS OF LAST FRIDAY (7/27) ORDERS HAVE BEEN BOXED AND SET ASIDE FOR THE DAILY UPS PICKUP OVER THE WEEKEND. ONCE A BOX IS PICKED UP BY UPS, ITS SCANNED IN, BUT AT TIMES THEIR SYSTEM UPDATES RIGHT AWAY AND OTHER TIMES IT TAKES A FEW HOURS"

A few hours? Try a few days..well, at least this is a sign ..but with each new YouTube review I see pop up is better than the first :impatient:

I think for us that preordered, we have a right to be annoyed..Neca took our money months ago including shipping fees , so IMHO, we did our part so Neca shouldn’t be this sloppy, who cares if they have a lot of orders, they already got paid for it. :lecture

It’s just ridiculous on their service

Hey Neca..you want to be fair..how about on preorders, just take a deposit instead, and then when you finally get it ready you can charge the balance. That way you can take all the time you want and it won’t annoy anyone

Last edited:
They've always been slow AF when it comes to shipping, I always try to avoid buying directly from them. Between handling time and total shipping cost (their eBay store is even worse) :impatient:

I think we all realize that it's not THAT big of a deal to have to wait a few more days than expected to receive toys we all ordered a couple months ago, but it definitely is annoying!

I have made MANY online orders over the years from all kinds of websites big and small, but this is the first time I've had an order be "shipped," but after five days it still hasn't actually gone anywhere and is still is in the "Ready for [carrier]" step. It's just too bad it happened on something I am anticipating receiving so much!

They've always been slow AF when it comes to shipping, I always try to avoid buying directly from them. Between handling time and total shipping cost (their eBay store is even worse) :impatient:

Good to know..glad they aren’t the only source to get regular Neca figures. I should, e known better through their crappy checkout process, that shipping these turtles would be just as a problem :slap

I received my set yesterday and I'm located in Los Angeles. Had a quick check and saw that Raph, Leo, and Mikey all had googly eyes. I wonder if NECA will give out replacement heads for this release too. :gah:

I received my set yesterday and I'm located in Los Angeles. Had a quick check and saw that Raph, Leo, and Mikey all had googly eyes. I wonder if NECA will give out replacement heads for this release too. :gah:

Take a pic to show us the problem

They ship pretty fast in my experience. A few more days isn't gonna kill anyone.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Take a pic to show us the problem

Donnie is fine. The other 3 are... let's just say... disappointing. Maybe i just have bad luck with NECA turtles. But they replaced my SDCC 2017 turtles' heads so hoping they'll come through again this time. Especially for this grail of mine.

20180801_095235.jpg20180801_095218.jpg

Attachments

• 20180801_095249.jpg
    20180801_095249.jpg
    513.8 KB · Views: 139
just got notification diorama set being delivered tmrw.Its currently in Gardena CA.Damn UPS system not updating properly

Donnie is fine. The other 3 are... let's just say... disappointing. Maybe i just have bad luck with NECA turtles. But they replaced my SDCC 2017 turtles' heads so hoping they'll come through again this time. Especially for this grail of mine.

View attachment 421505View attachment 421506
Yeah, Raph is the worst one. The other two are not that bad, but still annoying

:slap man all the YouTube reviews I saw the eyes looked decent but these are from guys that picked them up at Con . Don’t tell me all the preordered sets are the QC nightmare..not cool :lecture

View attachment 421505
Damn, dude. That Raph looks really bad. Who the heck paints the eyes? Sloth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Praise the Lord..I just received a flood of shipping updates ..looks like Friday according to the USPS tracking. It’s happening Freaks :blissy

Now I pray for a QC free set :pray:

i wonder if their headbands can be taken off to get access to eyes repaint. i don't think repaint of this size will be very different even for inexperienced people, especially because suits had doll eyes to begin with.

Back