NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
09ef1c8c9ba4b0cc4e14a8f7a1534100.jpg0a24221c0bf6bd87a83a2cf3a55de38e.jpg31a13a2227d753c77aecb8436be94a5e.jpg89254f59c6abfa8b17e2b0befb1f59aa.jpgf99cbcd42e362a76d6d6b1c0cd674e1a.jpg

Can't wait to get them too, will need to suffer a lot longer since i live far from US. :slap
And wish neca would release other movie version characters in same scale in the future.

They will. I already said Randy said Foot and Shredder are coming next year.
Can't wait to get them too, will need to suffer a lot longer since i live far from US. :slap
And wish neca would release other movie version characters in same scale in the future.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Anyone have pictures or video of the neca diorama in hand for the 1:12 scale turtles exclusive? I can’t find a single unboxing online and it’s very surprising.

So the 7” turtles will be available individuallly at Gamestop by Dec ..so all hope is not lost

So the 7” turtles will be available individuallly at Gamestop by Dec ..so all hope is not lost
Not sure. Could be an mistake but who knows. But the game stop thing is listed for January.

Seems silly of him to confirm 7 inch movie Foot Soldiers at the same time they’re revealing their 1/4 scale one. Was wanting several quarter scale Foot Soldiers... Maybe I should wait and get the smaller ones since I managed to get the smaller Turtles too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure about the foot soldier personally. The turtles look great as most/all of their joints are hidden by elbow/knee pads or a turtle shell. The foot soldier has a bunch of obvious joints. No way around it, I know, but I’m more of a statue collector than figure collector. I do like my turtles :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, that's great news indeed. :clap Something to look forward to next year. And $119 for 1/4 foot soldier, good thing I don't collect quarter scales because of space issues. :lol

Back