NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news guys. Line is expanding next year. So probably Casey and Spinter.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Foot-Soldier-Quarter-Scale-1.jpg

Foot-Soldier-Quarter-Scale-2.jpg

Foot-Soldier-Quarter-Scale-3.jpg

Foot-Soldier-Quarter-Scale-4.jpg

Foot-Soldier-Quarter-Scale-5.jpg

Foot-Soldier-Quarter-Scale-6.jpg

i wouldn't complain about him. i just don't need foot soldiers from the movie in 1/4. but if i had space, i'd get multiples, becayse i absolutely like how it turned out. yes the groin part is unnatural and ugly, but it is unnatural and ugly on every single Neca human figure.

I don’t have a problem with the Foot soldier’s aesthetics..for the most part , they seemed like thin guys in the gear anyway in the film

I think there were adult foot soldiers. Don’t think the foot with the chunks was a teen [emoji38]

Somebody had to train the teens
Yeah maybe who knows. Tatsu probably taught them.

Yeah maybe who knows. Tatsu probably taught them.

True..but if you watch TMNT 2 , there was an adult Foot soldier testing Keno . I think Tatsu trained most of them but the Foot that jumped Raph on the roof were probably the adult veteran soldiers

True..but if you watch TMNT 2 , there was an adult Foot soldier testing Keno . I think Tatsu trained most of them but the Foot that jumped Raph on the roof were probably the adult veteran soldiers
Most likey. Well it says the Foot Soldiers are 18 inches so probably based on very young adult.

Most likey. Well it says the Foot Soldiers are 18 inches so probably based on very young adult.

:exactly: 20-25 yrs is still considered adult

I can’t picture that wimpy kid that April knew as a foot though :lol

Back