NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Shredder will be using the same body. Just different color,thicker belt,different arm guards and leg guards and of course head and cape.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
So... 80% different figure?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I know the feeling. Don't know why they couldn't ship during sdcc like last year.

I hope they don’t ship by order of when the order was placed and use another method because I had to wait to snag it on the final day of preorder :slap

I wonder if anyone picked up a set at the SDCC on Sunday :dunno

I hope they don’t ship by order of when the order was placed and use another method because I had to wait to snag it on the final day of preorder :slap

Same here got mine on last day too.

No. All sets were sold out late Friday early Saturday. They lasted for quite some time considering the line was double wrapped around the booth Wednesday. Wrapped around the booth Thursday and Friday and they were accepting CASH ONLY!:horror

No. All sets were sold out late Friday early Saturday. They lasted for quite some time considering the line was double wrapped around the booth Wednesday. Wrapped around the booth Thursday and Friday and they were accepting CASH ONLY!:horror

Wow Cash Only for both days? But with long lines it would take too long for cards so I can understand :slap thank god, I got the preorder in

The Monday right after Con seemed like a stretch to me, hopefully in the next couple of days people start getting shipping notifications!

the more photos i see on ebay, the more scared i am. they ALL have eyes looking in different direction, and directions differ in different boxes as well.
oh, and one of mine "was shipped" or at least got a tracking number.

I also thought that them getting all these out the day after SDCC ended was ambitious, and their SDCC Exclusives FAQ does say "Orders will begin shipping the week following SDCC (the week beginning July 27, 2018)" (https://thenecastore.com/pages/2018-convention-exclusives-pre-order-faq), so I'm guessing none of them will ship before then.

It's odd that Randy said multiple times on Twitter that they'd ship on the 23rd, though. He's usually accurate with that kind of stuff!

I’m out on 1/4 foot soldier. As a primarily statue guy I don’t like the joints much. The turtles have elbow pads and knee pads which disguise the joints a lot. Interested to see Shredder.

And yeah. I also miss the $85 turtle days from EE. Neca jacked up the prices and I haven’t seen an EE coupon in while :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the more photos i see on ebay, the more scared i am. they ALL have eyes looking in different direction, and directions differ in different boxes as well.
oh, and one of mine "was shipped" or at least got a tracking number.

This is what pisses me off the most about Neca, the eyes. Every Comic Con release, I get the eyes like this and have to pay someone to repaint them.

I’m out on 1/4 foot soldier. As a primarily statue guy I don’t like the joints much. The turtles have elbow pads and knee pads which disguise the joints a lot. Interested to see Shredder.

And yeah. I also miss the $85 turtle days from EE. Neca jacked up the prices and I haven’t seen an EE coupon in while :/

Shredder will be using the same body so you'll be seeing joints on them him as well. I don't get ppl who don't like joints on neca. What are you expecting rubber bodies like HT no thanks. It's an action figure company so there's gonna be joints regardless.

Shredder will be using the same body so you'll be seeing joints on them him as well. I don't get ppl who don't like joints on neca. What are you expecting rubber bodies like HT no thanks. It's an action figure company so there's gonna be joints regardless.

Well I did say I’m primarily a statue guy. And that the turtles themselves hide the joints well, so I didn’t mind picking them up. For an action figure collector the neca foot soldier should be fine as joints should be expected. Hope that helps explain my personal situation. Can’t speak for others of course.

Back