NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the packaging is awesome it’s all faded and rough on the edges like a well loved worn in VHS sleeve

Here’s some hotel quick pics love the grease stained pizza box 6C74D23D-C24D-43C7-822F-97E537597000.jpg321ECBA1-35E0-42AE-884A-FE1342BFA8C1.jpg0889EC1A-692B-4C6F-8E83-DBD446B75CA1.jpg

Footsoldier looks pretty cool I think...just not sure it's iconic enough to own at the biggest size I'm ever going to collect. Hmmm.

i purchased 2 from ebay, and nobody of two sellers has shipped it yet.

I was assuming/hopping Shredder would be shown at some point at SDCC. There is still time I suppose, but I don't know their track record for revealing stuff further into the Con, past day 1.
Nah it won't be shown. Randy said that he's back at the studio getting the finishing touches added.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I was assuming/hopping Shredder would be shown at some point at SDCC. There is still time I suppose, but I don't know their track record for revealing stuff further into the Con, past day 1.
Yea I want to see him. Randy said he is back in New Jersey still being worked on though. He will likely be shown online as Nycc isn't until October.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Randy wrote on Twitter four hours ago that it "doesn't look promising" that they'll have any Turtles sets left for tomorrow.

So much for having an allotment for each day, I guess...

Randy wrote on Twitter four hours ago that it "doesn't look promising" that they'll have any Turtles sets left for tomorrow.

So much for having an allotment for each day, I guess...

That’s mismanagement by them, frankly. In my experience at SDCC—and I went three straight years and had passes for the full weekend—I found that most vendors had daily allotments so that anyone, in theory, would have a chance to get an exclusive even if they attended only one day of the con.

Back