NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a video posted on Youtube talking about preview night toy haul. He snagged the turtles but he said it was a mess trying to get them. He mentioned long lines.

C513171A-4B4E-4FD7-A0AB-2A5371350D51.jpg

They probably have a certain allocation for each day. That’s typically how it works, anyway.

Does it really matter if somebody already posted crazy lines. I think the only good chances are on Sunday, provided there is any left. Friday and a Saturday might be the worst ..thank god I got them preordered

Neca confirmed through Pixel Dan interview that they will be able to sell 6/7 inch Turtle figures at select retail. Info coming shortly after SDCC.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

And now we can possibly get them at Target starting next month :hi5:

Does it really matter if somebody already posted crazy lines. I think the only good chances are on Sunday, provided there is any left. Friday and a Saturday might be the worst ..thank god I got them preordered

Pretty much the worst part of SDCC. And actually, I found that I was usually able to get stuff more easily on Friday/Saturday than Thursday. Anyway, yes, I’m with you: it’s good to have this wrapped up already.

Pretty much the worst part of SDCC. And actually, I found that I was usually able to get stuff more easily on Friday/Saturday than Thursday. Anyway, yes, I’m with you: it’s good to have this wrapped up already.

Really Saturday.. maybe I would think Saturday might be the worst day at con because of the movie panels,,but also because of this maybe might be the best day to shop because everyone will be act the panels

There was a line but it moved quick as far as some of these lines can be, there were a couple dudes taking orders at the end just like fast food in and out done total was $125 wasn’t bad at all pretty easy but they sold out but they were available for a few hours easy to get a hold of one

There was a line but it moved quick as far as some of these lines can be, there were a couple dudes taking orders at the end just like fast food in and out done total was $125 wasn’t bad at all pretty easy but they sold out but they were available for a few hours easy to get a hold of one

Looks like you lucked out. Look forward to seeing some pics. Wow no tax . If I plan to go there, I know that we can get them easy. Did you ask what set you wanted and handed them The cash

Yep I just said I wanted the turtle figures only and bam no tax 125 even very easy

Back