NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
huh, i can't find any. i saw one set yesterday for $90-something, with free shipping from China, more than 10 available. but seller had only 5 feedbacks left more than a year ago, so i concluded it was a scam.

I saw that one yesterday too. Definitely a scam!

I realise there’s probably no way around it, but the awkward patterning on that gauntlet is stressing me out. Lol. Please tell me it’s movie accurate at least?
why?

prop-foot-armguard.jpg

x720-85d.jpg

i think metal rings give extra thickness against blades without much of extra weight and without compromising the flexibility, normal for soft gauntlet armor.

Less than a week before shipping starts! Woohoo! Been waiting to get figures like these since 1990!

Neca confirmed through Pixel Dan interview that they will be able to sell 6/7 inch Turtle figures at select retail. Info coming shortly after SDCC.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Those who are attending SDCC today or any of the days , please share us the experience of picking up the 7” movie sets . I want to know if you were able to snag either set easily, or was there a huge line? Did they have enough to sell to the public, etc.

I just want to know if all the agony and stress of preordering online was worth it or not

I’m sure I’m not the only one who is curious

Still no posts of people getting the movie turtles at SDCC today on SM ..must not be easy afterall

Just ordered mine from somebody that went and i think they sold out preview night from what they said...but i could be wrong ����*♂️

Back