NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would buy movie Tokka with 1/4 turtles level of accuracy any time, even in 1/4 scale. i'd think where to store him next.
i'd buy several in 1/10.

i would buy movie Tokka with 1/4 turtles level of accuracy any time, even in 1/4 scale. i'd think where to store him next.
i'd buy several in 1/10.
Yeah those three I mentioned would be awesome in 1/4. Sum want the Ooze Turtles but they look too much a like to be besides the lighter green,bigger eyes,longer bandanna they pretty much the same.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well looks like no Shredder at SDCC unless something happens in the next week or so...

Foot Soldier will be on display, Shredder is not ready to be shown yet
NECA added,

CHEEZYSPAM

@tstrickland82
@NECA_TOYS will 1/4 scale Shredder and the Foot be ready in time for #sdcc2018? And also, any hints if the line will be expanded beyond what has already been announced so far? Thanks!
6:24 AM - 10 Jul 2018

Damn, we were really anxious to finally see the 1/4 Shredder :(
I wonder what the issue is? He’s been in development for at least a year and a half if not more....

Damn, we were really anxious to finally see the 1/4 Shredder :(
I wonder what the issue is? He’s been in development for at least a year and a half if not more....

I spoke to Trevor about it and he told me the factor is dragging their feet more less. He's been completed since Jan. So its mainly the factory. We'll see him before October I'm sure.

I spoke to Trevor about it and he told me the factor is dragging their feet more less. He's been completed since Jan. So its mainly the factory. We'll see him before October I'm sure.
I wonder why the hold up is tnt factory? That is producing, not so much a prototype. Unless perhaps they are making sure he can be produced in the way they want him shown.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Another Foot teaser. Looks like Foot will be going up for Pre-Order during SDCC as this is an photoshoot image.

Dhxc_4KXkAUsCiy.jpg

i've seen sets of the 7inch ones on ebay for £200. which just seems a bit steep to me.

BBTS seems like a good price, but if ebays estimates are anything to go by, customs and handling fee's will be around £140 plus whatever BBTS charge for international shipping? (probably a lot since these guys weigh a ton) so i think costs will end up pretty similar to buying from the UK. unless of course BBTS don't declare prices for customs? but i can't imagine customs are going to believe the size and weight of these guys combined is some $15 "gift" lol.

the figure is super impressive though. it's definitely made me want the other 3 and i'll happily sit them next to my enterbay and hot toys 1/4 stuff. i'm interested in seeing what the rest of the line looks like, shredder and super shredder would be cool. but i'm kind of bummed we never got rocksteady or beebop in the 90's movies.

Yeah, think I'll go the eBay route, birthday's pretty soon, so I can always use that as an excuse

I wonder why the hold up is tnt factory? That is producing, not so much a prototype. Unless perhaps they are making sure he can be produced in the way they want him shown.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

All the tiny details on Shredder helmet/gauntlets I'm guessing.

I'm sure NECA will wow us with Shredder. I'm fine with waiting till he's ready.

I have a friend who's going to SDCC, but I can't seem to get him to commit to picking me up a Turtle set. Hrm….

Even though I don't have the turtles and probably won't get Shredder, he is definitely in my top 3 of things I'm most looking forward to seeing this year.

Bootlegs of the 7 inch Movie Turtles already popping up damn that was fast. Why could they done this with the toon set so we could get more Foot Soldiers.

Bootlegs of the 7 inch Movie Turtles already popping up damn that was fast. Why could they done this with the toon set so we could get more Foot Soldiers.
huh, i can't find any. i saw one set yesterday for $90-something, with free shipping from China, more than 10 available. but seller had only 5 feedbacks left more than a year ago, so i concluded it was a scam.

That Foot Soldier is already tempting me like crazy! How many 1/4 Foot Soldiers can I justify? I have no space and little money, yet I want four or five of them!!! Somebody stop me! I have kids!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Foot Soldier is already tempting me like crazy! How many 1/4 Foot Soldiers can I justify? I have no space and little money, yet I want four or five of them!!! Somebody stop me! I have kids!!!
you can have all those that i won't buy, i have absolutely no interest in lame human soldiers from TMNT movie :)

Back