NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And ppl said they would look like crap with out real clothing.. Get the **** outta here...

View attachment 415322

Oh, that's awesome. They really nailed the texture!

11259360784_233ab971d2_b.jpg

Yeah, it's looking good. Guess the bandanna will be the only cloth part. Wonder if the weapon stand shown last year will be separate. Be nice if they put it together with a foot soldier two-pack

Last edited:
Yeah, it's looking good. Guess the bandanna will be the only cloth part. Wonder if the weapon stand shown last year will be separate. Be nice if they put it together with a foot soldier two-pack
They're not gonna do an Foot 2 pack in 1/4 scale.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I asked Trevor about that and he said it would be part of another accessory pack. Hopefully they can throw in an baby splinter as well. Maybe an apple core and turtle wax.

I saw this posted on Reddit. Take it with a grain of salt, but folks are speculating the 7" scale movie turtles could be getting released individually as GameStop exclusives early next year. I'm not finding anything on their site, but the screen in this pic might be a pre-order page for vendors only:

Fpq8byz.jpg

The price is listed at $22.99 per figure with a street date of 01/15/19. If that picture is legit, there's always a chance the figures listed could be from another company. However, GameStop is allegedly going to start stocking more NECA product in the near future. New store exclusives (à la TRU) would make sense, despite NECA claiming that convention releases were the only way their 7" scale turtles could legally be sold.

While I'd be happy to see these made available to more collectors, I'd also be a little pissed considering the SDCC set cost $45 more after shipping and handling (and I had to jump through hoops to pre-order) when there's a GameStop in walking distance from me.

I was able to get an order in for the 7" Turtles, but yeah- everyone who wants these figures should be able to buy them, so hopefully they get offered somehow in the future!

I doubt Neca will release them individually. That would make the Exclusives pointless

Not necessarily. How they are packaged could be seen as the exclusive. Not that NECA is going to release them, but there have been exclusives like that.

I saw this posted on Reddit. Take it with a grain of salt, but folks are speculating the 7" scale movie turtles could be getting released individually as GameStop exclusives early next year. I'm not finding anything on their site, but the screen in this pic might be a pre-order page for vendors only:

https://imgur.com/Fpq8byz

The price is listed at $22.99 per figure with a street date of 01/15/19. If that picture is legit, there's always a chance the figures listed could be from another company. However, GameStop is allegedly going to start stocking more NECA product in the near future. New store exclusives (à la TRU) would make sense, despite NECA claiming that convention releases were the only way their 7" scale turtles could legally be sold.

While I'd be happy to see these made available to more collectors, I'd also be a little pissed considering the SDCC set cost $45 more after shipping and handling (and I had to jump through hoops to pre-order) when there's a GameStop in walking distance from me.

Well, TRU used to sell those NECA DC figures, so it's possible. I'm suprised the price is so low though.

I really doubt they will do that. But I can ask Trevor and see if he knows anything about this. could be an fake for all me know.

Besides it might not even be Neca. Could be some other toy company.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

As soon as the calendar reached July 1st..I’ve been counting the days until I receive the email on my SDCC movie turtles shipping :impatient:

Anyone else :lol

Yeah, I'm the same way! I was excited yesterday since it was the first of the month- the month that I'll get my 7" Turtles!

Didn’t the cartoon turtles set from last year started to ship earlier than SDCC

Could lightning strike twice :pray:

Back