NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Package reveal for baby turtles accessory pack on NECA's IG today. Tilegame Pizza, lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bht2eb_nCkG/?taken-by=necaofficial
wow, all mouths are closed, and i thought they will be sculpted in different positions.

5kccc0D.jpg
54064-Baby-Turtles-1300.jpg

now i hope for articulated jaws and persuade myself there is a distinct seam there, allowing the jaws to move, which i never paid attention to before.

RyX9YrS.jpg

wow, all mouths are closed, and i thought they will be sculpted in different positions.

5kccc0D.jpg
54064-Baby-Turtles-1300.jpg

now i hope for articulated jaws and persuade myself there is a distinct seam there, allowing the jaws to move, which i never paid attention to before.

RyX9YrS.jpg
It's called a prototype. Thing like thing change all the time. If ya don't like it, then don't buy it. You are Always hating on these turtle's.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's called a prototype. Thing like thing change all the time.
it's called guessing. i don't know what mouths will be but now i hope for articulated mouths, which would be even better than mouths sculpted in one position.

If ya don't like it, then don't buy it.
i never said anything about not liking them. i said the opposite - wow, probably articulated mouths.

You are Always hating on these turtle's.
this is the thread where i love everything about figures, even when somebody else is bothered by colors, joints or prices. people who know me know that i always name Neca TMNT the best part of my collection and invest in them heavily, icluding special items and specifically designed display options.
so you're openly lying now for your own hidden reason.

They are articulated, and also come with decals for the faces to change their look according to Neca’s answers on their Instagram

Baby turtles are now up for sale on Neca and amazon

Excludes: Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Bhutan, Kyrgyzstan, China, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, India, Nepal, Armenia, Mongolia, Azerbaijan Republic, Georgia, Afghanistan, Russian Federation, Vietnam, Laos, Macedonia, Andorra, Montenegro, Vatican City State, San Marino, Spain, Serbia, France, Belarus, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Moldova, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Western Sahara, Central African Republic, Saint Helena, Tanzania, Uganda, Djibouti, Sierra Leone, Lesotho, Ghana, Mozambique, Congo, Republic of the, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Rwanda, Chad, Liberia, Guinea, Libya, Mayotte, Seychelles, Ethiopia, Malawi, Senegal, Comoros, Tunisia, Botswana, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon Republic, Nigeria, Mauritania, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Swaziland, Algeria, Madagascar, Cape Verde Islands, Zimbabwe, Angola, Burundi, Mauritius, Cameroon, Togo, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Eritrea, Mali, Gambia, Niger, Burkina Faso, Morocco, Somalia, Zambia, Benin, Namibia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Suriname, Guyana, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Anguilla, Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Haiti, Netherlands Antilles, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Micronesia, Wallis and Futuna, Kiribati, Western Samoa, Vanuatu, American Samoa, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Solomon Islands, Cook Islands, Tuvalu, French Polynesia, Guam, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Marshall Islands, Tonga, Palau, Turkey, Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon

https://www.ebay.com/itm/253600640527

a list of peoples all over the world Neca's fascists considers untermensch.
only a year ago, when i purchased TMNT from Neca, i was with you, now you can spit on me.
XXI century. all hail Neca.

1479763776_ku-klux-klan.jpg

sorry everybody who answered me, hope you don't become untouchables because of that.

Looking for mikeys nunchuck spinning hand only. Will pay if you don’t want it. Or I’ll go halvsies on an accessory pack with someone.

Back