NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I read ooze canister with batteries and baby turtles...did they release the 'expansion' items pack? or something new for this set of figures???

There was a rumor that the new Michelangelo ( after Raphael coat ) will have his skateboard and full pizza. Can anyone confirm it?

Why does BBTS have the Raph with the coat in stock for $99, but they have the original first release without the coat for pre order, at $119? Aren't they the same figure? Why does the new one with more accessories cost less? :lol

I’m loving my new bases!
d9b6520dda975a9583db17a023bb0682.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waiting on mine. Should have them this week.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I’m very pleased with the look and quality! Also, the seller is a very nice guy. Great communication and fair price. I hope you like the bases as much as I do.

I’m very pleased with the look and quality! Also, the seller is a very nice guy. Great communication and fair price. I hope you like the bases as much as I do.

Yeah I was really disappointed with my acrylic bases I had gotten. But it is what it is.

The figures seem really secure on these bases. I’m thinking the only way they’ll fall is if their ankle joints give out for some reason.

The figures seem really secure on these bases. I’m thinking the only way they’ll fall is if their ankle joints give out for some reason.

Hopefully he makes more when Foot and Shredder is released.

while beautiful, they're too small for ninja poses and won't keep them from falling after inevitable weakening of ankle joints.

I ordered a set from David as well. Pretty cool guy to deal with. Had it for about a week now and still haven’t had a chance to unbox them, been too busy
with work. :gah: I’ll unbox them this weekend and post some pictures.

Back