NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
while beautiful, they're too small for ninja poses and won't keep them from falling after inevitable weakening of ankle joints.
You can easily do ninja poses with these just use one peg. And you can tighten the foot pegs but using superglue, floor polish or clear finger nail polish.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nope to both. one is impossible and another will just spoil the figure.
i prefer the ones you invented but of increased surface size, and even they are barely enough in size.

nope to both. one is impossible and another will just spoil the figure.
i prefer the ones you invented but of increased surface size, and even they are barely enough in size.
You can use super glue,floor polish to tighten joints. Trust me I've done it several times. But think what you want.

https://youtu.be/Y54nqFbXz4o

it's so nice when somebody always "knows" and everybody else just "thinks".

it's so nice when somebody always "knows" and everybody else just "thinks".
I do know. Just place feet it hot water and boom they pop off. But to each of their own

Finally had a chance to unbox the tmnt stands. I did have an issue with one of the stands, but overall pretty pleased with the design and quality of them.

IMG_0044.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0047.JPG

Installed some puck lights. Read did the wires so it's a much cleaner look with wires barely visable.
41546a6cb891faa816d453bbdf0d4a76.jpg

Back