NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did! I gotta go bat shopping soon. Anyone know a good idea of how to wrap it to look like his in the movie?

Does anyone have a spotted Donatello they want to sell?

As a collector I needed to have these four however I do not have a spot to display them. Keeping them in box kept them safe from roaming around my collection room without a home.

I feel ya, I have their 4 turtles and a trench coat Raph coming. Not sure where to display them to do them justice. So still kept them in package. I did open Donatello to get his pizza slice to pose with 1:4 Spider-man.

I passed on the Casey Jones mask as he's just not a character I care much for. I really want to get that ooze canister though!

To anyone that got the mutagen canister - was yours unsealed (tape cut) on one side? Looks like they did that to insert batteries maybe?

20180320_070220.jpg

even unfinished it looks great, and you didn't put all four on it yet.

anyone know why it's not possible to get approved by admins at the technodrome forum?

Is there any way of knowing which baby turtle is which character?

I opened up my first or close to first batch Raphael and a disguise Raphael. The original Raph is dirtier on the shell and has a darker cloth bandana.

I opened up my first or close to first batch Raphael and a disguise Raphael. The original Raph is dirtier on the shell and has a darker cloth bandana.

See, that’s what worried me when the disguise version was announced; that it wouldn’t look as good without the coat on. So I hung onto my original version of Raph, instead of counting on the disguise version as a replacement. I have the new one arriving this week too. I’ll be glad I have both versions. Thanks for the update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got Micky and Raf a couple of days ago. Leo is coming, and Don is on pre-order.

The boxes fit like a glove in a IKEA Besta! .. It will look nice with all 4.

tmnt.jpg

Back