NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The brothers are finally complete! Review of Mikey uploading now.
1d9b5a2ed38eec4159cf1601f2333adf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pic of the group. I have Mikey on the way too to complete the team.

Has anyone paid attention to the sales number of each figure? Mikey is setting at 450 units sold and the blurb almost gone. Im wondering if he'll sell out at 500.

they can but you can break them.
use heat before doing it. and best of all - watch the video about that part constuction, it will explain you how it's made and how it should and shouldn't be moved. it was posted here. i'll try to find it now and repost.

here it is:

Nice figures,but they are just way to big for display. I'll wait for the 6-7" versions. We know they are coming!

Also, my eleven year old daughter is currently fascinated with making slime. We made a pretty cool ooze I think is worthy of the Turtles by combining Sta-Flo liquid starch, clear Elmer's school glue, and green food coloring. I'm sure there's something that could make it a little more fluorescent. There are many Youtube tutorials for making slime.

Also, my eleven year old daughter is currently fascinated with making slime. We made a pretty cool ooze I think is worthy of the Turtles by combining Sta-Flo liquid starch, clear Elmer's school glue, and green food coloring. I'm sure there's something that could make it a little more fluorescent. There are many Youtube tutorials for making slime.

My daughter and I have been doing that too! I made too much and had to give some away as it's just super fun.

I'm in north Houston and don't anticipate getting my Miley this week,as anticipated
Looks great, set almost compete

DC collectibles stands
a bit more info please, if possible?...
nothing on ebay by that name except for some batmans.
do they have some pegs/holders, do they assist keeping the figures straight or did you use them just as a design element?
never mind, i purchased some simple black discs called neca stands. hope they work.

Back