NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprisingly Mikey. Despite the shortcomings of the figure, I think that he really embodies the feel and look of the movie more than the others. If he were a little shorter and the head bigger he'd be absolutely perfect. Donnie is a close 2nd.

Yeah, the shells are really impressive, I really like the way they look from the back, the stark color of the bandanas over their more muted bodies really are amazing.

I didn't see a way to do it.
In the movie he didn't have holsters was just tucked under his belt. I'll try first thing when I get him tomorrow afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They slide under his belt

74a549b9535e6ea608d99a88fda38a37.jpg
3470d997ecd6417f52f9986ffb248017.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

that awful plastic-glossy marshmallow mask is what we got because SOME people nagged and nagged endlessly about perfectly weathered bandanas.

and what it could be and should be:

3470d997ecd6417f52f9986ffb248017.jpg

i have zero painting skills so i don't know how to fix that stupid thing that SOME people here asked for repeatedly and mindlessly.

so... after 6 full days since purchase from Ebay Neca store.
Global Stasis Program.

Q2vkwOU.jpg

i've got my cartoon micro turtles set from USA in 10 full days since purchase. not via GSP.

so... after 6 full days since purchase from Ebay Neca store.
Global Stasis Program.

Q2vkwOU.jpg

i've got my cartoon micro turtles set from USA in 10 full days since purchase. not via GSP.

Having got all of them via the GSP I've just got used to this wait. Always takes 2-3 weeks at least while they bounce around several states before finally shipping. Not expecting Mikey here until at least the end of next week.

hmmm.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Having got all of them via the GSP I've just got used to this wait. Always takes 2-3 weeks at least while they bounce around several states before finally shipping. Not expecting Mikey here until at least the end of next week.
i could understand the wait. 5 years ago 1.5 months waiting was minimum for me, today 1.5 month is maximum, but it's still a lot, and i'm used to that.
what i cannot understand is why they charge so much ($80 for Mike!) and work so bad and slow.

Man, I HATE that bandana on Mikey. Looks so fake compared to everything else on these figures.

Hopefully they can fix it with later batches of him, I am going to just wait it out and hope NECA sees how
horrible it looks in comparison to the other three.

A black/brown wash is about the easiest "mod" you can do to a figure.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I am the furthest thing from a good picture taker, but my order from Amazon showed up yesterday. Feels good to have them complete!

ykdTWOpl.jpg

LKUPJGLl.jpg

RVJhcaAl.jpg

EC4UsFLl.jpg

IBnwEAil.jpg

pVc245El.jpg

i still wonder if they did it deliberately to respond to all those complaints about "dirty bandanas".
like "you wanted it clean - you got it".

i still wonder if they did it deliberately to respond to all those complaints about "dirty bandanas".

Being one of those that asked about the cleanliness of the bandana my question was focused on the cloth part. Were people upset at the plastic too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmmm.
Spoiler Spoiler:

i could understand the wait. 5 years ago 1.5 months waiting was minimum for me, today 1.5 month is maximum, but it's still a lot, and i'm used to that.
what i cannot understand is why they charge so much ($80 for Mike!) and work so bad and slow.

It's why I'll be glad to never use the global shipping programme again after I get Mikey. I can order something from Hong Kong and have it show up in 3-5 days for a fraction of that delivery price.

That front shell aswell...seems to be a brighter and cleaner yellow...and no one asked for that.

Back