NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh, so solid black then. Got it.
wasn't supposed as an answer to you, as i don't know that answer :)
tried to see something but only saw red wheels (one was black though) and red wheel posts.
cannot find a good youtube piece that would allow to see anything.

Zieoerx.jpg

pMc6A0r.jpg

LgePgjb.jpg

qZgaoVY.jpg

DwH78xV.jpg

the forum shrinks images, especially the white skin (green one leaves them a lot bigger), but if you open them in new windows, they will be bigger.
so it's two black wheels, two pink wheels, black wheels definitely have a pink wheel post (i don't know how to call that metal part that they are attached to), pink wheels - not so sure.
the down side is never seen, and the upper side is gray and dirty, but looking like pink under that as well.
hehe.
(flashing red thing on the last image are wheels while he takes the skate up. it's a very fast scene, impossible to take a still screenshot.)

so if you want accuracy, you'll have to go with pink, and if you don't want pink, you can paint it whatever you want. but add lots of dirt. i guess the idea is that it was taken from garbage, and two wheels were replaced.

Fantastic collection, Man!
Looks like Mikey will fit into that spot perfectly too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks:hi5:, that's the plan!. Had to rearrange a bunch of stuff and put in a couple of spotlights to fit these guys in, but they cry out to be a centrepiece in anyone's collection:)

Thanks:hi5:, that's the plan!. Had to rearrange a bunch of stuff and put in a couple of spotlights to fit these guys in, but they cry out to be a centrepiece in anyone's collection:)

That 1:1 scale 1989 Batman Cowl would be the centerpiece of my collection! (If I could afford it...)

That 1:1 scale 1989 Batman Cowl would be the centerpiece of my collection! (If I could afford it...)

It was the 89 Batman that got me into collecting in the first place, so Keats gets his own corner and a shelf...

IMG_3851.jpg
IMG_3455.jpg

The c clamp holds the upper thighs perfectly and as they're on strong metal poles there's zero movement. The Turtles stand really well without support but as mine are placed up high I'm not taking any chances!!.

View attachment 360320

Nice set up! :hi5:

Good thing you don't get earthquakes otherwise those turtles all the way at the top of this shelf would make me concerned :panic:

Nice set up! :hi5:

Good thing you don't get earthquakes otherwise those turtles all the way at the top of this shelf would make me concerned :panic:

Thanks!:wave, top shelf wasn't really where I wanted them but space wise it was make this work or miss out on them. NOT gonna happen!.:wink1:

Back