NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah nah nah!

You have to make sure the ISO is on point, also, please don’t use an iPhone! You need a $7,000 Canon, and $50,000 lens. The lighting has to be phenomenal, so don’t forget that flash.

Then You’ll see dat realism I’m taking about.

Neca are just dolls.

It's actually quite sad. There's this guy over there who is in heavy denial and thinks they look more realistic and neca look to rubbery. I'm just like " duh they supposed to look like they have soft rubbery skin. Derp "

The hard denial in that thread is unreal.

I really tried to resist them, but failed. "Spectacular" is the word that came to my mind when i saw Raph in hand. The paint job, sculpt, etc... This is more than just an action figure.

attachment.php

alright. your set of photos, with that wonderful posing and light, was the last drop. i'm purchasing them when money from cancelled orders return.
that is a great photoset. :clap

So I figured out why Leonardo swords look so big because the actors are like 5 ft tall so they're little guys holding normal guys size swords

It's actually quite sad. There's this guy over there who is in heavy denial and thinks they look more realistic and neca look to rubbery. I'm just like " duh they supposed to look like they have soft rubbery skin. Derp "

The hard denial in that thread is unreal.

I mean I get it, I do, if I spent $2300 + tax + shipping on those statues I wouldn't want to hear people constantly putting them down either, even if the complaints were warranted :lol Some people are just statue collectors and refuse to accept that a "plastic" figure can be superior. I personally thought the P1 statues looked like crap from the first photos that we ever saw. The poses, paint, detail, everything just looks awful. To me they look like blown up versions of something DC Collectibles would have made. I think if they were 1/6 $100 statues people would be a lot more forgiving of them.

The NECA figures are clearly superior, not sure how anyone can even try and say the P1 are more accurate.

The NECA figures are clearly superior, not sure how anyone can even try and say the P1 are more accurate.
well... they have way better painted and shaped frontal shell plates :huh
Neca has them too yellow and robotically accurate.

alright. your set of photos, with that wonderful posing and light, was the last drop. i'm purchasing them when money from cancelled orders return.
that is a great photoset. :clap

Thanks! There's no way you can regret buying this. I only had Raph for one day and i'm hunting for Leo like crazy. I NEED Leo. Now.

To hell with the prime 1 these figures are gnarly. No doubt neca pulled out all the stops and everybody knows it whether they admit it or not IMG_5880.jpg

IMG_20170717_075227_511.jpg

Yeah these are so accurate. Donnies bra strap is so tight, he's going cross eyed. :lol They made his leather strap way too short. They also poorly painted his under chin area as well. And those dots on their arms don't even look like pigmentations.

Thanks Orko.. some people were trying to claim that statue collectors are more mature than figure collectors or something like that. Thankfully you came to the rescue to dispel that myth! Go Orko!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i hoped he was a troll for a second, so fake he sounds.
but then i looked into his posts... and yep, he's serious.

Back