NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are expensive compared to what US buyers are paying but still cheap relative to what Hot Toys and other companies charge. About £140 each is what I've paid to get them here. For a 1/4 scale figure of this quality that doesn't feel expensive. A 1/6 Hot Toys figure will cost me £100 more than that.

Just got Leo in. This is the first time I actually sat infront of figures and stared at them for like 5 min. These are just beautiful. They look rather scary sometimes by how realistic they are.

Yup, know what you mean. But since we are not in the US, they are so expensive I don't feel bad for skipping them.

The import charges suck but these are worth it. You could stand these next to a 1/4 figure from Hot Toys or Enterbay and they won't look out of place and when you consider what they charge for their figures these are a steal, even with the import fees.

One more from yesterday afternoon:

_DSC1201b_sm2.jpg

I wonder what the accessory set will include ? The baby turtles ? It would be cool as well if Randy hints at whats to come in this line. After all the praise and reception from the fans I cannot see him or NECA wanting to stop the money train.

Aren't 1/4 figures in the U.K. Around the £100 mark? I see on forbidden planets website the Daredevil preorder is £144!
So yeah we are paying more than people in the States but the quality of these Turtles are above and beyond anything I've ever seen in quarter scale before. I have Donnie, Raph and soon to be getting Leo (for the second time :mad:) and in hand I would not think that I've overpaid for these when comparing between them and my Hot Toys, I promise anyone sitting on the fence about these and fretting over having to pay over the odds you will not regret it once you have one of them on a shelv, a detolf or your hands, you will be hooked!

Anyone think Neca will be showing off 1/4 scale classic cartoon turtles this week, after the success of the movie figures?

Oh and just checked eBay for progress of my Leo and it's updating this time, with 13ten in the UK, so should have him in a couple of days if Hermes actually attempt it this time

Last edited:
I wonder what the accessory set will include ? The baby turtles ? It would be cool as well if Randy hints at whats to come in this line. After all the praise and reception from the fans I cannot see him or NECA wanting to stop the money train.

I think baby turtles, skateboard, pizza and box a guarantee

damnit, i don't want any 1/4 kid dolls in my collection, but all your magnificent photos of these guys force me to think otherwise :(
the only thing that stops me from immediately purchase them all are all problems with paint that were mentioned in this thread. i'll have no possibility of replacement.

damnit, i don't want any 1/4 kid dolls in my collection, but all your magnificent photos of these guys force me to think otherwise :(
the only thing that stops me from immediately purchase them all are all problems with paint that were mentioned in this thread. i'll have no possibility of replacement.

I've not had any problems with paint, and I've always been dead against 1/4 scale figures with the exception of these, and they are abit smaller than normal 1/4 figures. Same height as a Hot Toys Hulk

I've not had any problems with paint, and I've always been dead against 1/4 scale figures with the exception of these, and they are abit smaller than normal 1/4 figures. Same height as a Hot Toys Hulk
:gah:

the moment i purchase them, they will be announced in 1/6 or 1/10. and i'll end up with expensive giant dolls.
they are so beautiful :(

:gah:

the moment i purchase them, they will be announced in 1/6 or 1/10. and i'll end up with expensive giant dolls.
they are so beautiful :(

Do it!!!!

Seriously though, I know I just got my Raphael and Don the other day so they're still new to me and that may have some effect on my opinion of them but these figures are some of the nicest I own and I have over 30 Hot Toys. One of the best purchases I've ever made.

I really tried to resist them, but failed. "Spectacular" is the word that came to my mind when i saw Raph in hand. The paint job, sculpt, etc... This is more than just an action figure.

RA1.jpg
RA2.jpg
RA3.jpg
RA4.jpg
RA5.jpg
RA6.jpg

Back