NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When they show the proto you can be pretty confident that’s what you will get. These production pieces look just like the protos. Fugly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s just it though, I don’t remember the paint apps looking as bad.

I think they might have messed up the eyes. The rest could very well be the combination of lighting and the translucent skin they use. Their 1/2 Superman was looking terrible in the first pictures released because of how the skin reflects light and how a camera phone handles it.

I expect it to look a bit better once some better balanced photos arrive.

But I expect that the Neca turtles will still look better!

good god....I want to post there so bad, but I'm not risking it.

giphy.gif

I ordered my NECA set thru BBTS (Big Bad Toy Store) and the only one they had in stock was Leo, the rest were in Pre-Order status. It seems like most everyone else has Raph and Donnie already.. wonder why BBTS hasn't gotten them yet??

I assumed that Donnie and Ralph were sold out.. went on TRU.com and they were there along with Leo ready to ship.

If you're waiting on BBTS it's because you missed their first batch and their new dates are based on their next expected shipments. I received my Donnie, Ralph and Leo from BBTS already, but I pre-ordered them the same day they went up on the website. Just need Mikey now!!!

Man, those statues don't look half as good as the Neca.

How someone can justify spending that much money on them is beyond me.

Denial is the only defense when you know you got scammed.

Denial... that was one of the words he brought up that was being said over here haha! Also, the word blind. He tried pinning the blind part on me, then when I asked him to find a quote where I said that. He said ''I can but I don't want to have to resort to that''

Then he said he wasn't singling me out for saying that.

Yeah because I didn't say it.

But you do have to be about blind not too see that the Neca Turtles don't have the superior sculpts.

It is funny they were saying that the Neca looked like cheap toys and the statues looked real. Now photos are pouring in and the statues look like toys and photos of the Neca look real.

Denial... that was one of the words he brought up that was being said over here haha! Also, the word blind. He tried pinning the blind part on me, then when I asked him to find a quote where I said that. He said ''I can but I don't want to have to resort to that''

Then he said he wasn't singling me out for saying that.

Yeah because I didn't say it.

But you do have to be about blind not too see that the Neca Turtles don't have the superior sculpts.

It is funny they were saying that the Neca looked like cheap toys and the statues looked real. Now photos are pouring in and the statues look like toys and photos of the Neca look real.

You just don't understand photography. It's the lighting, man. It's all the lighting. For example, if you turn the lights off, they look great!

I guess I'll repost this since it got overlooked. This is the NECA turtles in the Prime 1 poses as requested by a member or two.

TMNT.jpg

Back