NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez I guess the guys in the prime 1 thread like these for some unholy reason. Someone actually said those blow the neca away.

d5231baa45e139dafb284ea54d6eec82.jpg
f9ca2b32a061a78b617aff36b85c37a5.jpg
cc870bf5bba43235d95b77550c818cf0.jpg

Lolololol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem here with anyone preferring statues to figures, we all like different things, but it's pretty ridiculous when some of that group feel a genuine sense of superiority over us poor immature figure collectors. I prefer figures for a very simple reason and it's not cost. I've tweaked the poses on my NECA Turtles several times since having them. I can't do that with a statue.

Same goes for my Hot Toys and 1/6 collection. Being able to change poses, switch accessories and move things around keeps a display feeling fresh and dynamic. NECA deserve a huge amount of credit for delivering Turtles that are more photo realistic to their source material than statues costing five times as much.

I am literally laughing my ass off at these prime-1 statues. I knew from the get-go that the NECA turtles would kick these things asses and they sure have done it

I am literally laughing my ass off at these prime-1 statues. I knew from the get-go that the NECA turtles would kick these things asses and they sure have done it
It's funny because their batman stuff looks great. These looked like **** from the get go. Sloppiness.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I’m a former figure guy turned statue guy who picked up the Neca turtles because they did an amazing job. The Prime 1 turtles look like the protos to their credit but they looked bad then as well.

It's funny because their batman stuff looks great. These looked like **** from the get go. Sloppiness.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Their Bay turtles looked really nice as well. These look like a poor Sideshow effort. I feel bad for those getting them, I've opened up disappointing statues before and it's not a nice feeling at all and with the set costing more than $2000 that's only going to hurt even more.

Most of their stuff looks outstanding across the board. These should have been scrapped as soon as they saw what Neca would be offering.

Wow NECA really nailed the likeness. I feel bad for those who are having a change of heart on the P1. Kinda crappy that production pics came out after they started shipping. Given they do look like the prototypes.

I have figures and statues and these Neca Turtles are some of the finest pieces I own. They're probably the closest to the source material out of my entire collection.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back