NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The video makes the prime one turtles look a little better but neca still has the upper hand. As others have mentioned necas head sculpts are spot on. While the scale texture is exaggerated on necas outing that was in fact the look the original suits had. I also like that the neca figures aren't overdone with airbrush effects. Aside from that the biggest drawback of the statues are the gloss sheen that makes them look cheap. Oh well, to each their own.

Oh well, to each their own.
true!

Навозный-жук11.jpg

Does anyone from the UK who received their Leo from Neca eBay know where the last actual stop it made in the US before it landed on this side of the river?
After the debacle I suffered waiting for Leo the first time I'm trying to estimate when it'll arrive as I can't trust Hermes!
It's last scan was a departure from Cincinnati, OH on Wednesday 12th.

They appear to get delivered about a week tops after departure. Hope you get it this time.

Does anyone from the UK who received their Leo from Neca eBay know where the last actual stop it made in the US before it landed on this side of the river?
After the debacle I suffered waiting for Leo the first time I'm trying to estimate when it'll arrive as I can't trust Hermes!

My tracking is showing exactly the same.

The last location before it leaves US soil is Erlanger, Kentucky. That's where it gets labelled and shipped. Mine shipped two days after it left Cincinnati.

Didn't you get extra tracking info on yours? Mine has been sat in Cincinnati for two days now, again frustrating to watch

Didn't you get extra tracking info on yours? Mine has been sat in Cincinnati for two days now, again frustrating to watch

Mine was in Cincinnati for two days to. Given it's the weekend now you might not see it update before next week. It is frustratingly slow! Once it reaches Erlanger takes a couple of days to ship then tracking moves to 13ten.

Mine just updated, now says "Customs Documentation and Labeling" in Erlanger. I initially received two tracking numbers, one that finished in Erlanger, and the other, international one that keeps being updated since.

Wow, outside shots make these guys pop. Will take a lot of pics with my new Canon once I have them all.

Just need Mickey.

I really think they come to life outside. Whenever someone posts them near trees, I can only think of the Rocky training montage at the farm.

Got mine and love them.. red spot on Raph’s nose. What’s the best method to remove that?

37160fbba0241db3897fc8e66e9c3b9e.heic

758b9d8b9a0cc0dca7d7cb01c33e34c7.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back